What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Launch debacle

txta2

Bench
Honestly who the fk would think putting that clown PM in the middle of it. They Obviously can't read the room. Disgraceful decision by management.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Problem is he would have been invited months ago. Not smart but you can’t play both sides and want to use his influence but at the same time hide him when shit is tough. Just be thankful we aren’t in as much shit as him.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Problem is he would have been invited months ago. Not smart but you can’t play both sides and want to use his influence but at the same time hide him when shit is tough. Just be thankful we aren’t in as much shit as him.

Exactly. You think he was invited last week. He would have been invited ages ago so it’s in his schedule.

shaggs

Coach
I contacted the PM to open a new department i built in May last year. I got a reply end of November that said he would be available August 2021 to be at the opening and cut the ribbon etc.
He is in his local area twice every 4-6 months. Sharks booked him 12-18 months ago

Quigs

Immortal
I still think he is a piece of happy clapping shit. Never heard even a whisper from him during the development campaign and never heard from him during our bad times / years.

The blokes a turd of the highest order.

Quigs

Immortal
Craig was a Captains Call at preselection time. Apparently the branch wanted him (kelly) gone but Scummo interjected.

He didn't bother interjecting when the future securing development was attempting to go through.