What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

Parra Guru

Coach
:lol: clearly.... since they said by the end of Feb when I purchased them, then it was by Tuesday at the latest when I rang them.

Well as you can see, I'm well on track for renewal next year!!

Hellsy said:
Dont blame the club.... its not their fault :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know about that, but I would think the First Question would be to find a Solution for what PG is going to do on Saturday Night.

I would Suggest PG calles the Club and askes to speak with Jessica R. Explain the situation and then see what the club can do for Round 1. After that there is a two week break So if the Ticket is lost in the mail there would be ample time to get a new one to PG. But the More Pressing issue is what to do for Round 1.

I would think that would be the best cause of action.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah seriously... they have f**ked something up.
We didnt get ours till like the Thursday after they said Monday... but your case is a bit ridiculous

eelaholic

First Grade
Make sure you actually speak to someone about it PG and don't settle for a "call back".

A few people have tried to contact the club over season tix and what not over the last few weeks and told they'd be called back and are still waiting for that call til this day.

Yes I know its a busy time of year for the office I do understand that, but its just a common courtesy that if you say you will call, that you do

I don't think they people at the club wake up in the morning and think "customer." (After working in customer service for years, it just gets drilled into you until it becomes 2nd nature)

*end rant*

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm honestly sick of it already. It wouldn't be so bad if it arrived tomorrow or Friday, but I can't make it to the game, so I'm trying to get it to peej beforehand.

Doesn't really fire me up for the upcoming season.

Gronk

Staff member
OK so we got to ANZ tonight and found that our 3 season tickets (which are all in a row @ Parra) have been allocated 2 seats in ailse 107 and another in 127 ! :crazy:

F#ck that so we all piled in row 107. We saw a Customer Service lady from Stadium Australia walking around so one of us approached her about the mess up. Quick as a flash she reallocated us new seats a row down and placed stickers on our season tickets listing out new numbers. All good.

Our seats are not under cover like our long term seats @ Parra, but she said that she'll fix that next week with new seats half a dozen rows back. All good x 2.

I've been a season ticket holder @ Parra since 1986 when the Queen opened it and we flogged the dragons - and have a sterling silver Eels key chain to prove it - but I reckon it wasn't all that bad tonight. The 25,000 was uncongested and the trains worked well. Beer was cold (but a tad raypricey).

You know what ? If we need to move full time to ANZ for financial reasons, I'll be the first one to back them.

Hellsy

Immortal
And another side to that.....

2 of our 4 tickets didnt work at the gate and we were questioned.

When we got in we were sitting right in the heat so we went to move seats (during NYC there was no-one around) and we were told we were not permitted to sit in any reserved seats except our own and if we werent happy we'd have to go down to GA.

The people we sit with at Parra were all scattered and we had no place to move around to slot them in

Great service....... I'm really happy we chose to move this game *insert sarcasm here*

fish eel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
And another side to that.....

2 of our 4 tickets didnt work at the gate and we were questioned.

When we got in we were sitting right in the heat so we went to move seats (during NYC there was no-one around) and we were told we were not permitted to sit in any reserved seats except our own and if we werent happy we'd have to go down to GA.

The people we sit with at Parra were all scattered and we had no place to move around to slot them in

Great service....... I'm really happy we chose to move this game *insert sarcasm here*

thats fair enough though surely (and not a parra problem anyway), because if you sit in another reserve seat, chances are someone will turn in in 5, 10 or 75 minutes and you have to move anyway?

Hellsy

Immortal
No, I would say it isn't.
People do it at other stadiums all the time including myself.
And of course if someone came we would have moved, but it was during NYC where there was no-one around.

Heat exhaustion is a friend of mine

fish eel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
No, I would say it isn't.
People do it at other stadiums all the time including myself.
And of course if someone came we would have moved, but it was during NYC where there was no-one around.

Heat exhaustion is a friend of mine

perhaps you should contact the club and see if you can get a different seat. perhaps on the other side?

Nikki

Coach
Now im confused. I thought they were leavin the ticket at the gates and he was picking it up when he got there. So did he pay for a seat?

Nikki

Coach
Are you sh*ttin me?? That is f**ken ridiculous and someone really has to be held accountable for it!! I would ask for a refund for that game. They at least owe you that.

Gronk

Staff member
OT: I just got my seats to the Centenary Test @ SCG in May. STHs can buy today.

Thought the little fella would enjoy his first Test Match. I've got good seats in the O'Reilly stand, so I just hope they get a good crowd.

Latest posts