What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Have mine. I am usually on the 30m at Telstra between the 10-20m. So unless you have changed seats or they like you more Jess you are likely to be between the 10-20m aswell.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i just want my ticket in my hand, im getting nervous now. Mum and Dad don't have theirs (or Hellsy's) yet either... but Dad called the club and they swear it's been sent!
There might be a theif!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

strider

Post Whore
The Engineers Room said:
Have mine. I am usually on the 30m at Telstra between the 10-20m. So unless you have changed seats or they like you more Jess you are likely to be between the 10-20m aswell.

are you sure its 10-20m line? ... I find it hard to tell with olympic/telstra/anz/[insert name here] stadium cos its based on aisles - and the aisle goes down the middle with seats on either side part of that aisle ..... but yeah - I reckon we are a bit further from the 50m line than at parra :( ... oh well - sh*t happens - i guess they have to sell off the good seats to make some money

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
i just want my ticket in my hand, im getting nervous now. Mum and Dad don't have theirs (or Hellsy's) yet either... but Dad called the club and they swear it's been sent!
There might be a theif!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I knew it... I asked Mum to get Dad to call yesterday.
Typical.

Nikki

Coach
TBH, Australia Post have been f**ked in the arse of late. I have waited 2 weeks for an item to arrive from QLD and I sent an item to Tassie which took 2 1/2 weeks. And the arseholes will probably still get a $600 bonus that my dock wont see :fist:

Hope they have a contingency plan in place if tickets dont arrive by next week..

eelaholic

First Grade
Rest easy jess! Me and bean got ours today

Aisle 128 row 8 seat 38 and 39 at ANZ

Anyone collected the free gift from the club? I might do that tomorrow :D

strider

Post Whore
with the redemption thing - it says 1st home game ... now are we talking home game @ parra?

Glenn

First Grade
strider said:
with the redemption thing - it says 1st home game ... now are we talking home game @ parra?

Voucher mentions first home game, first home game is @ Stadium Aus

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
eelaholic said:
Rest easy jess! Me and bean got ours today

Aisle 128 row 8 seat 38 and 39 at ANZ

Anyone collected the free gift from the club? I might do that tomorrow :D

you're amazing holic, it worked!!! i got mine and rowdys last night

Nikki

Coach
I would just like someone from our club to call me back so I can purchase a season ticket. Im sure if I offered $185 to ppl here they'd be jumping at the chance to take it.. Not our club tho..

Hellsy

Immortal
I'll take your money Nikki... I mean if the club doesnt want it and all...........
Apparently ours have now arrived

Parra Guru

Coach
I phoned the club this morning and apparently everyone should have them by Mon/Tues

Far from the end of Feb like they said when I bought them :?