What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Tickets have Arrived

Rusty

Juniors
Just a quick question...I have purchased tickets in Bay 46-1 row J at a game at Parra, can anyone tell me whether these are good seats?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Bay 48 is by far the awesomest - so Bay 46 is 2 Bays away from awesome ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
So who likes their gift??
Ive heard bad reviews so far... Id lke to give my review but it seems the club didnt number and sign the little sh*tty redemption piece of paper and we can't get them, ven tho the girl at the desk said several people didnt get the signed bits of paper........

Dad better go and sort it out because I have had a f**ken gutful

Hellsy said:
So who likes their gift??
Ive heard bad reviews so far... Id lke to give my review but it seems the club didnt number and sign the little sh*tty redemption piece of paper and we can't get them, ven tho the girl at the desk said several people didnt get the signed bits of paper........

Dad better go and sort it out because I have had a f**ken gutful

Haven't gone to get it. Don't know if I am overly concerned at the moment. But we did get those little signed bits of Paper? I am trying to understand but you got a Piece of Paper that wasn't signed or you didn't get a Piece of Paper?

To be honest though, I buy the Season tickets for Entry to Parra Games, not for the "Gift".

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Haven't gone to get it. Don't know if I am overly concerned at the moment. But we did get those little signed bits of Paper? I am trying to understand but you got a Piece of Paper that wasn't signed or you didn't get a Piece of Paper?

The piece of paper she is referring to is the redemption voucher.

I got one, but buggered if I know where it is.

To be honest though, I buy the Season tickets for Entry to Parra Games, not for the "Gift".

...that and the GF pre-sale - which often you dont need to flash your ticket for anyway lol

Hellsy

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:

I clearly said the piece of redemption paper wasn't numbered or signed hence the problem.

Its just another thing they have f**ked up.
Of course I want the ticket over the gif, but if you are entitled to it they could at least do it properly.... but thats ok, I know you need to make comment

fish eel said:
The piece of paper she is referring to is the redemption voucher.

I got one, but buggered if I know where it is.

Oh I know the Piece of Paper, I was just confused by the Statement

...that and the GF pre-sale - which often you dont need to flash your ticket for anyway lol[/quote]

Yeah I always used to need to but this year at the Hoyts ticket, just show I had them.

I love the Agents Comment after I asked for the ticket. "Whoa these are selling really fast". . . Really Genius, Maybe you had better put through my order then.

Hellsy said:
I clearly said the piece of redemption paper wasn't numbered or signed hence the problem.

Its just another thing they have f**ked up.
Of course I want the ticket over the gif, but if you are entitled to it they could at least do it properly.... but thats ok, I know you need to make comment

Yes but then you said that the Girl on the Desk said several people didn't get their's. So I was confused.

I don't need to make a comment I was more asking for a clarification to enhance my understanding of your post.

If I needed to make a comment trust me there were be many more.

Nikki

Coach
I think I am gunna get a seat on my own, but behind PG, Holic and Bean. Thats if its still available on Friday when I get back in there.

BTW, I understood Hels comment. MITS, your constant defense of a club thats going backwards is more confusing that Hels comment TBH. Things wont change if we keep being "yes" ppl to them and telling them that all is well.

Nikki said:
BTW, I understood Hels comment. MITS, your constant defense of a club thats going backwards is more confusing that Hels comment TBH. Things wont change if we keep being "yes" ppl to them and telling them that all is well.

Well Good for you Niks I wasn't defending the Club I was asking a Question because I got confused.

If you think I am being a Yes man then, Thats your opinion. I have mine and you can do what ever you like with yours.

Nikki said:

Actually f**k it.

This comment has so annoyed me that I now honestly don't care.

Actually I honestly haven't cared for a few months now.

I busted my BALLS, for more than 3 years, ASKING THE f**kING QUESTIONS. COPING THE FLACK FOR NOT ASKING MORE and I get called a yes man.

Well EXCUSE ME for TRYING to DO SOMETHING.

Nikki

Coach
Confusion may be one thing.. What was the reason for the sarcasm. Cos thats how I read it.

MarkInTheStands said:

This club is already behind on gettin the season tickets out to paying customers. You would like to be able to think that a professional organisation would be able to get things right given the fact they have had the extra time to do it in. That is the point Hels was trying to make. But your posts seem to come across as you taking a personal insult everytime someone critises the club.

Nikki said:
Confusion may be one thing.. What was the reason for the sarcasm. Cos thats how I read it.

But that was not what we are talking about.

That is an Aside. Notice how it is leading into another sentance. If you think was being Sarcastlic then that is how you read it and that Comment may have been but, we were not talking about that. We are talking about my "Clarification" question are we not? You said you understood it. I will maintain I did not due to the two discriptions of Problems made in the one statement.

Nikki said:
This club is already behind on gettin the season tickets out to paying customers. You would like to be able to think that a professional organisation would be able to get things right given the fact they have had the extra time to do it in. That is the point Hels was trying to make. But your posts seem to come across as you taking a personal insult everytime someone critises the club.

I think that is a Personal Perception because you know I speak with people at the club. That perception also seems to think that I take what ever they say as law. If that were the truth, I would not have asked any of the questions I have over the last 3 years Raised on the Board to try and get Answers. There are problems yes, and I don't take it as a personal insult when the club is insulted. Well Sometimes, I don't. When it is insulted from Opposition fans sure. But when we are trying to better it. No. However I do take great offence at the ease in which people will rattle of baseless accusations.

Now as I have quoted before people from the club Read this Forum, and sometimes these same people contact me with a response to a question. Now I asked for a Clarification of a Problem, and I get snide little remarks when I ask for Clarification because you all seem to think I am some sort of yes man.

Who was it the wrote the Base of the Report we are still putting together to submit. After the information was presented to us who collated that and interpreted that into the report. Who has gone to the board members of this club with questions asked here for answers. Who do People ask to get those answers and I am a f**king yes man.

f**k me honestly, I speak with a little more flowery language. I try to substantiate reports, I seek clarifications and don't go on Mindless f**king rants and I am a yes man.

If that is how I am perceived, then all of you on this board can go and do it yourselves. If you don't want my help of think it is of any use then please. Go for it.