What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Second Favourite" Team

Your 2nd favourite team in NRL

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury Bulldogs

• Brisbane Broncos

• Penrith Panthers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

• Melbourne Storm

• North Qld Cowboys

• Canberra Raiders

• Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights

• Cronulla Sharks

• Parramatta Eels

• Manly Sea Eagles

• New Zealand Warriors

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Total voters

m0j0

Bench
My wife was a Balmain supporter when I first met here back in the 80's so they've been my "second" team ever since.

weasel

First Grade
Equal Second:

Parramatta- I've always like Parra, mainly cuz I think blue and gold is an awesome colour combination (I like red and white better though :p ), and their jerseys always look great. Nathan Hindmarsh is one of my favourite players too, which is another reason to wish them well.

Cowboys- People might think I'm not loyal to Queensland cuz of my passionate dislike for the Broncos but that's not true, as I support local teams in every other sporting code, and I wish the Cowboys the best, also.

I've also had soft spots in the past for Newcastle, the Warriors and generally any team that plays entertaining football.

Cowboys, and they've been my second favorite team for years, ever since they started playing entertaining footy years ago when Scott Prince originally burst onto the scene, I'm not just a bandwagoner.

Davester

Juniors
Never really had a second favourite team till this year and that would be the Cowboys because they were the underdogs in the finals run.

SirShire

First Grade
hard one

I like the Raiders and the Warriors alot. But I'd have to say that my second favourite team would by the Cowboys. Used to be the Steelers before they merged.

Iafeta

Referee
You fullas who have put down the Warriors as your second team, you're all invited for a hangi at my place bro. I'll bring the crates cuz, you bring da kava bro. :D Its nice to see the club is still appreciated in the league despite whats happened this year.

On mine, I go for secondly Leeds. I miss Ali Lauitiiti like there's no tomorrow. Not just a terrifically naturally gifted player, but a genuine, all round nice bloke. The work he did in Auckland's community was nothing short of very, very special. In the NRL, I like the Storm and Cowboys but also admire any top side in full flight - top sides are terrific to watch.

Red Bear

Referee
Roosters.
And i would go for an ARL team over a Super League team any day(tho Manly would be a tough one) :p

gregstar

Referee
at this stage 10 people have the goosters as their second team! Obviously the funny farm has lighter security these days! :lol: