What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Test, Australia V. England at Edgebaston

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its a pretty fine line between Kasper and Dizzy, they are both terrible atm

Watson would at least get a wicket or two,

aussies1st

Staff member
Symonds wouldn't be too bad of an option. He is in the mould of Flintoff an Pietersen. His bowling in tests matches could be a problem but he can bowl some good balls and it gives us a spinner as well as a seamer.

Big Mick © said:
I'm not one for Cricket usually.

But I watched this whole test match.

I nearly cried when Kasper got out. I would have wanted to lose by a lot more than 2 runs if we were gonna lose.

Warne, Lee and Kasper should hold their heads high.

Ponting, Gilchrist, Martyn and Katich need to take a loooooooooong look at themselves after their second innings.

Ponting I disagree with he should be kicking himself for what he did in the first innings. Raced top 61 then threw it away. The second innings duck proved what good nick he is in because if he was out of touch he would not have nicked that ball from Flintoff. It was the over of the match and ultimately in my book was the over that won the game for England.

Brett Lee has copped flak in the last 2 years for his poor bowling but this test in the 2nd innings with the ball when he really needed to stand up he did and with the bat he was quite magnificent. Hopefully injury doesn't stop him from playing at Old Trafford. I'd keep Kasper ahead of Gillespie as well as Kasper has to take some confidence out of that match. He did pick up wickets in the first dig and then batted great yesterday as well.

Latest posts