What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Test, Australia V. England at Edgebaston

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
meh, we'll whoop 'em.

Clarkey to get a tonne, cause it will piss Iafeta off.

Maybe he'll get 375 and be over rated.

Pomms second innings 175.

Iafeta

Referee
Mr Angry said:
meh, we'll whoop 'em.

Clarkey to get a tonne, cause it will piss Iafeta off.

Maybe he'll get 375 and be over rated.

Pomms second innings 175.

Why would it p!ss me off? I'm sure thats what going through his head "Meh, I'll get a tonne to p!ss someone off who has no interest in what I do, good or bad, whatsoever."

Comment of the year that one.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Southern Rooster said:
That's GOLD. If McGrath is out you'd be still tempted to play him. :lol:

Sorry I did it late last night! I meant to have Gillespie in the side with Lee, Warne, and MacGill!

disco1

Juniors
Geeze guys, since when has it meant that if England can hit 400 that your mob of grandpas will hit 600-800? I think that is a bit of overconfidence to say the least! I don't think their wheelchairs or pacemakers will last that long. I hope we bowl you out for some really poor score then see what your excuses are...ponting this...wicket that....ball this......lucky bowling...blah blah blah, we got you over a barrell in this test.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
1\0 hayden out
i dont think we will win a game without mcgrath...so if hes not back for a while i think we will loose the series

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
our batting needs to shape up
hayden and ponting cant keep this up im sorry
add clarke in there and ur batting is very suspect
its the 3 quiet achievers langer martyn katich who i feel comfortable with

aussies1st

Staff member
Martyn was too casual in his running. Too bad too as he was scoring fast. Good batting current by Clarke and Langer hopefully they build a big partnership

Jordan

Juniors
It's 5/223

Langer and Gilchrist with the bat... They're capable of getting us back in it if they don't throw there wickets away.. hopefully they can do it..

gregstar

Referee
the following batsmen should be shot for giving away their innings........

ponting
martyn
clarke
warne

martyn & warne esp should have their knackers cut off first before the shooting!

shaggy

Juniors
australia all out 4 308 99 runs behind england
Gilchrist not out on 49
Andrew Flintoff on a hatrick after claiming kasprowicz for a golden duck

Jordan

Juniors
Gillespie and Gilly... hopefully they can get a bit of a partnership going. Gillespie's safe with the bat. He'll be the night-watchmen, and hopefully Gilchrist will be able to put a dent in this 100 odd runs we're behind.

edit: well, all out..there goes my theory :roll:

At least Warney got that vital breakthrough. Hope we can restrict them for about 200 or less runs...should be a good day tomorrow!!

Eel#1

Juniors
Jordan said:
Gillespie and Gilly... hopefully they can get a bit of a partnership going. Gillespie's safe with the bat. He'll be the night-watchmen, and hopefully Gilchrist will be able to put a dent in this 100 odd runs we're behind.

edit: well, all out..there goes my theory :roll:

was dizzys LBW the worst decision you have seen since the paki tours of the mid 80's? it was swinging crazy from the offside hit the pitch outside leg stump and then swung even more legside into dizzys pads??? it would have deadset missed the stumps by at least a foot! sure he is only a tailender but that decision could have cost us 50 or even 100 runs. what a farce!!!!!

aussies1st

Staff member
Warne will be the key on day 3 hopefully he can bowl one of those ripper spells. Where was our sensation no 11 when we needed him to add another 30 while gilly got his 100

fish eel

Immortal
if we're chasing anymore than 300. we're sunk.
we're batting without any discipline at all. to many soft dismissals.