What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Test, Australia V. England at Edgebaston

Jordan

Juniors
Sorry guys...it was my fault.. an msn convo I was having..

[01:51] Jordan: Hayden's starting to come into his own...
[01:51] Jordan: australia might have a chance
[01:51] Schmiddy: cool
[01:52] Jordan: f**k
[01:52] Jordan: Hayden just got caught at slip
[01:52] Jordan: put the mocker on him

gregstar

Referee
f*cking geezuz!!!!!!
i'm so fed up with batsmen losing their wickets after getting themselves set!

gregstar

Referee
6 / 136

game is gone

well done england - they showed plenty of fight & played way better for the 3 days.
australia fought back well today but flintoff has proven the difference.

the aussie batsmen need to take a good, long hard look at themselves.
giving their wickets away after getting starts has brought the poms right back into the series.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
We would a brilliant team if we dropped the likes of Bell and Vaughan and brought in Thorpe ( shame he retired ) and Robert key.

Freddy Flintoff has proved the difference!

lockyno1

Post Whore
We are gone. Ricky Ponting shot himself in the foot by bowling first on that track! Worst test captain ever for Australia! Credit to England you have outplayed us in every depatment this test. MacGill better play if McGrath is not fit or else we are in serious trouble!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Go ENGLAND!

No McGrath = antoher England victory.

Australia's batting suffers without the security blaket that is McGrath. And England's pace attack has the most depth in world cricket without doubt.

SirShire

First Grade
I think it is the right time to blood Shaun Tait. Neither Gillespie nor Kaspa are in the right form to spearhead our bowling attack, we need someone with some fire to partner Lee.

fish eel

Immortal
We are batting without any discipline whatsoever, and no lessons learnt from the first innings.

How many wickets fell due to good bowling?
Conversly, how many fell due to poor/lazy/arrogant shot selection?

A few pages back, I said if we were chasing near 300 we'd be sunk because of this very reason. Looks like I'm right!

fish eel

Immortal
El Diablo said:
This is Brent here

I didnt see you telling him where to go last year when he was firing out pakis and kiwis left right and centre?

Its cricket.....it all evens out in the end.

The real questions need to be asked of our leadership and the lack of discipline being shown.

Latest posts