What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secondreceiver to Penrith: False Alarm. Disregard

Tom Ace

Bench
Apparently it's just been announced on ABC that Petero has gone to Penrith for 3 years? Anyone else hear this or can confirm this?

*Edit: it was actually SBS! Don't know who watches that channel or how reliable it is*

Do not take this as gospel folks...But it would be good if there was a confirmation or at least someone else who heard this in here.

ByRd

First Grade
what, a good signing if true but his gone to a sinking ship it seems like.

D

Deleted member 10972

O'Meley to Roosters

Asotasi to Souffs

Cross to Knights

Seems to be a common trend.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Max Power said:
Apparently it's just been announced on ABC that Petero has gone to Penrith for 3 years? Anyone else hear this or can confirm this?

*Edit: it was actually SBS! Don't know who watches that channel or how reliable it is*

Do not take this as gospel folks...But it would be good if there was a confirmation or at least someone else who heard this in here.

Apparently he hasn't Max.. Relax.. It is a load of rubbish..

Tom Ace

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
SBS announcing it before anyone else lol ?

It get's better...the rumour monger has now changed their source to the TVS community channel (or something along those lines)!!

False alarm people. Nothing to see here. Go back to your homes and places of business. :crazy:

Tom Ace

Bench
Pistol said:
i think someone is having some fun with Max Power

I don't know if it's me specifically. But they are having fun at a forum, that's for sure!

Well, no harm in asking in here for confirmation.

PARRA_FAN said:
check on the Roosters website.

so we can learn that myles is on the bench and roberts is at fullback for this weekend ? :?
morley scores his first try for GB ? :?

speaking of the site, wing should be removed from the banner ASAP

mxlegend99

Referee
Hope we are going after him.

Petero and Frank Puletua starting, with Woolnough and Grant interchange would make for an exceptional front row.

woowoo

Juniors
mxlegend99 said:
Hope we are going after him.

Petero and Frank Puletua starting, with Woolnough and Grant interchange would make for an exceptional front row.

I agree Petero would be exceptional and apparently Penrith have tabled a massive offer for him but calling Frank Puletua, Adam Woolnough and Tim Grant exceptional is like calling Tiger Woods ordinary at Golf...it just aint the truth.

It went from Max having the scoop of the day, to "someone else" was rumour mongering within minutes didnt it.

My advice Max, stay away from these things :

1) campfires where people tell stories
2) products that promise penis enlargements
3) wealth creation companies promising triple digit risk free returns
4) Gold Coast business people

:p

Choppies

Coach
I reckon if the Panthers chased Petero hard they will get him.
He has done it all in the game and now he wants his last big paycheck. IMO he will go to the highest bidder.

parra_jesus

Juniors
petero would be a great signing , but i just dont think he is worth the 400k a season he wants . no offense to the big man i think he is one of the best props going around but 400 a season is a bit steep.

Kilkenny

Coach
Choppies said:
I reckon if the Panthers chased Petero hard they will get him.
He has done it all in the game and now he wants his last big paycheck. IMO he will go to the highest bidder.

Seriously, do you honestly believe the roosters having been offloading half there playing roster to free up enough cap space to resign Danny Nutley for another 2 seasons. I think not. Petro will be a rooster in 2008.

Latest posts