What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the Best of Nicho

ragzouken

Juniors
He'll get better. They say you're only as good as your last game. So, that's where he sits today - shithouse. However you also have a ceiling which, if you got there once, you'll get there again.
You usually grow in shit circumstances and use those lessons learnt in your failings to improve, he just doing everything fast forward.

puddles

Juniors
and there’s been plenty in a favourable schedule for the Sharks that has offered more opponents below them on the ladder than Penrith’s.
This comment in the article tells you all you need to know about the 2nd rate journalist

Pretty hard to play teams below you when you are 1st or 2nd on the ladder majority of the year

another example of gutter journalism that is a cancer on the sport

shadowboxer

First Grade
They have nothing else to write about I guess.
I don’t and haven’t bothered reading a paper for years - can’t believe they waste rates payers money delivering “The Leader” local rag.
Click bait journalism from wanna be sports folk who for most part have never even played the game.
Rant over - beer at 4pm - can’t get here soon enough. Should be asleep on the Lounge by 630

puddles

Juniors
They have nothing else to write about I guess.
I don’t and haven’t bothered reading a paper for years - can’t believe they waste rates payers money delivering “The Leader” local rag.
Click bait journalism from wanna be sports folk who for most part have never even played the game.
Rant over - beer at 4pm - can’t get here soon enough. Should be asleep on the Lounge by 630
30 minute countdown begins

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Our boy has that 'look' about him again. Maybe it's just him? At work, people ask me what I'm angry about, and I tell them it's just my face! Perhaps he has a nervous face?

Just go well mate.

I am standing by what I said about Nicho
We purchased a younger slower Shaun Johnson.
He will have good games especially when skiing down hill

bluefox68

Staff member
Has anyone else seen the story about NH talking a potential suicide candidate down from the edge of a bridge?