What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segs

Frenzy.

Immortal
Seggy last in first out, that should fix the telecrap reporters

Not necessarily.

I've checked out the actual rule.

The last player signed can not play till the club is cap compliant. Doesn't have to be shed, just can't play.

There may be someone sitting on an offer or asking for a release that can go to help with cap compliance for all we know...

Not necessarily.

The last player signed can not play till the club is cap compliant. Doesn't have to be shed, just can't play.

There may be someone sitting on an offer or asking for a release that can go to help with cap compliance for all we know...

Lets hope Ava isnt injured we could offload him

Not necessarily.

Bye Blayke.

cheapshot

Juniors
So, Segs to the Jets and the Braileys to firsts?
Segs is too good for reggies, so cant really see that happening.

SadShark

Bench
He means, they are having Segs as part of the training regime.

I like Segs. A lot. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots of Segs is good for you .............they say.

snout

First Grade
Happy to have Seggy.

Great running game.

Flanno couldnt work out how to use him and brailey. And Seggy had the shits being underused.

But now even more difficult.

Too many halves and too many hookers.

I'm wondering aloud here,
Does this mean the younger Brailey has signed on with somewhere else for next year, or is about to....