What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self service checkout

Danish

Referee
Maybe swapping a kg of organic rump steak
For a cheap bag of carrots
At the self service checkout
šŸ˜Š

I donā€™t go that far, but Iā€™ll be f**ked if Iā€™m able to identify the specific type of tomato I picked up. So I make some assumptions.

although funnily enough I did once buy several bags of brown onions and the f**king machine flagged it as possibly dodgy given so many people seem to pick that as their scam veggie.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Maybe swapping a kg of organic rump steak
For a cheap bag of carrots
At the self service checkout
šŸ˜Š
lol you realise they have cameras that automatically detect and check whether what youā€™re buying matches- you at least need to buy expensive stuff that looks the same as the cheap stuff youā€™re weighing it as.

I donā€™t go that far, but Iā€™ll be f**ked if Iā€™m able to identify the specific type of tomato I picked up. So I make some assumptions.

although funnily enough I did once buy several bags of brown onions and the f**king machine flagged it as possibly dodgy given so many people seem to pick that as their scam veggie.

It might have helped if you hadnā€™t pressed the banana icon!

Danish

Referee
Many things fit in the brown paper bags for mushrooms........

Theyā€™d probably get suss if your bag of mushier weighed a couple kgs though.

That does open up an interesting idea though. The bag for 2kg frozen winter veggies ($5) would easily contain the 2kg pack of finish tablets ($70)

Enough academic speculation!

AD726505-03A8-4AD0-8434-FE7C59DDAD03.jpeg

If @Twizzle gives me the Ok, and I get 4 likes to this post Iā€™ll pull my LU press pass out of the cupboard and tomorrow Iā€™ll try to steal something from the self service machines for ā€œ research and journalistic purposesā€

It will not be my intention to deprive the store of its goods, it is merely an exercise to ensure all security measures are operational and to test same.

Let the panel vote.

offer expires midnight tonight.

True Crime Unlimited!

E2D7330C-F1E4-40D0-AE98-255C158F09D3.jpeg
Brought to you by Summer on LU.

Last edited:

Latest posts