What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sellout at parra

Angry_eel

First Grade
it was on the NRL website. its not the threadstarter's fault. Parra fans always knew it wasn't going to be a sellout.

QldEagle01

Juniors
All the fairweather Slime supporters wriggle out of thier holes when a few wins start coming, and only then i notice. Empty stadium prior.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
QldEagle01 said:
All the fairweather Slime supporters wriggle out of thier holes when a few wins start coming, and only then i notice. Empty stadium prior.

The better team on the night won, so get over it mate.:crazy:

Nikki

Coach
TV Ted Ellery said:
Every Sydney side has a vast population of fairweather supporters.

Exactly right! We probably all say that our team has the most fickle fans etc coz we represent the die hard supporters. We dont settle for anything less.

Stranger, I know your making your point on Parra, and I agree with you for the most part... But your attack is making me :(

But the club that would have to be the most obvious is Souths. Fair enough their team doesnt give em much motivation to get out to games... And it was free to march after all...