What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-Final 2: Broncos vs Knights *SPOILERS*

sydraider

First Grade
Bazal said:
Nah, Joey Johns getting his massive ego taken down several pegs can only be good for the game!

If you dont let me win the comp, Im going to warrington :lol:

Did matty even commentate during the second half? I swear I never heard a peep from him.

IanRitchie said:
f**king next week is going to rock.

agreed, i cant wait, i think friday will be an interesting clash of forwards, and saturday will be a great game because both teams are in great form

all 4 teams are in great form

Bazal

Post Whore
sydraider said:
If you dont let me win the comp, Im going to warrington :lol:

Did matty even commentate during the second half? I swear I never heard a peep from him.

LOL! Wonder if Joey will turn up to the press conference?

Bicey_18

Bench
Congrats Brisbane... you guys were way too good for us tonight. Your forwards dominated us and your defense was superb, forcing us into silly errors. As for Newcastle, boys heads up for a pretty good year, finishing 4th is no mean feat considering where we were last year. Lets hope we build on this for next year...

Again, great effort Brisbane you fully deserved ur win! Best of luck

Missa

Juniors
Brissie will go all the way...been my tip all year.....Embarrasing game to watch and this weekends footy finals has been as boring as batsh*t.....too many blowout scores....hopefully next week will be close and exciting...I can't believe how many nasty comments r made in this forum about Newcastle....:(

bartman

Immortal
Can't blame the McIntyre system for two floggings in week two of the finals...

This is (in theory) four of the best six teams - they should be able to compete with each other on any given day regardless of the system in use.

Congrats to Saints and Brisbane, awesome commitment to the task this weekend.

renouf

Juniors
Yeah people need to shutup and stop dissing Newcastle's performance.. its not like they didn't try, Brisbane just absolutely belted them in the forwards and they never recovered. Missing two key players it was always going to be hard...

Brisbane did what they needed to do

Jono078

Referee
Well done Brisbane.

Dissapointing from Knights.

Hagan came with a premiership and leaves the club with one of our worst losses ever.. (He is the coach of the Knights worst 3 ever losses..)

I just hope were better next year.

Mortar

Juniors
I'm wondering why if andrew johns is the greatest player ever, why did the score blow out to 50 - 6? Isn't Newcastle supposed to be a one man team when he plays?