What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-Final 2: Broncos vs Knights *SPOILERS*

pantherz9103

First Grade
Missa said:
Another boring whitewash of a match.....the way the broncos r playing they will go all the way and I tipped them to win it this year.....watch out doggies next week....cmon newcastle hold the bloody ball and DEFEND

Broncos are getting lucky in beating understrength teams. The Dogs will be a lot tougher next week. While the Broncos have had two good wins against them its a whole new ball game in sudden death.

salivor

First Grade
Obviously defence wasn't part of the Knights gameplan, terrible stuff. For Brisbane, we've been great up front and for once actually capitalised on field position and opposition mistakes which is great to see, it would have to be a monumental choke from here for us to lose.

*Paul*

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Week 2 has been garbage. Two sides have just completely laid down.
Reminiscent of 93, where the first four games of the finals got to 20-0 scorelines, the PF was a contest, but then a dull as dishwater GF to round it off.

Brisbane are one of the most dangerous teams, when they are on the opposition's side of the field

im not looking forward to playing them next week, i think it will be a cracker of a game a lot closer than before, its just a risk bringing your players back from injury, when your playing a team like the broncos

Big Pete

Referee
I don't think this has been that big an improvement over last week.

Newcastle have been woeful and Brisbane have just been capitilising well. In saying though being a Broncos fan it's great to see. If Broncos do go onto win, Petero deserves MOM, been a excellent first half from the big man.

Channel 9 commentator's have been annoying me though. Pretty much all sided with Newcastle and how they can come back. Matty Johns reminded the fans of the 1998 Parramatta match or something like that. It's been pathetic and we deserve more credit than...S. Berrigan is a fine hooker and has become a new ace.

Anyways 2nd half coming soon, should be good. Keep it up Brisbane!

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
The Knights aren't bothering to muscle up in defense and keep dropping the ball in their own 20. If they continue on like this, I wouldn't be surprised with a 50-0 score.

GAME BACK ON!

Brisbane Broncos - 24 (Stagg, Tate, Hodges, Hunt Tries, Lockyer 1/1, Parker 3/3)

Newcastle Knights - 0 (Johns 0/1)