What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-Final 2: Broncos vs Knights *SPOILERS*

HALF TIME:

Brisbane Broncos - 24 (Stagg, Tate, Hodges, Hunt Tries, Lockyer 1/1, Parker 3/3)

Newcastle Knights - 0 (Johns 0/1)

Jordan

Juniors
GO THE BRONCOS!

sensational so far.. Knights playing like sh*t, but a much improved performance by the Broncos from last week.

Jono078

Referee
Bloody hell...

What do you say to this?

This was my biggest fear all week, getting belted :cry:

useless freakin sticks of knights refuse to get off their line and defend..they are standing n watching..10 m everysingle time..could be 50 by the end

pantherz9103

First Grade
Week 2 has been garbage. Two sides have just completely laid down. So easy for the Dragons and the Broncos.

Shame that Buderus and Simpson are out. The game probably would have been interesting. 24-0 at halftime very uninspiring. Atleast the Broncos have broken their finals drought so their fans will be happy.

Missa

Juniors
Another boring whitewash of a match.....the way the broncos r playing they will go all the way and I tipped them to win it this year.....watch out doggies next week....cmon newcastle hold the bloody ball and DEFEND

pantherz9103

First Grade
The best four teams will be fighting out for the GF spots next week. Manly and the Knights never looked as likely as the other four to win the comp.

Possible GF's

Storm v Bulldogs
Storm v Broncos

Dragons v Bulldogs
Dragons v Broncos

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Two of the Bronco's tries have come from dropped balls within the Knights' 20, and the defense has hardly been up to much at other times. The Rabbitohs could belt Newcastle with them playing like this. No offense to Broncos fans - I don't think this is providing your team with the opportunity to play well.

Latest posts