What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

You could tell from Peachey's reactions back at halfway that he touched it, not that it matters for the bunker decision. I don't think there was crystal clear evidence to overturn the decision, but if it had gone up no try, it would have stayed that way.

It's the ridiculous system that requires the ref to guess.

Just send it upstairs in a clean slate.

chrisD

Coach
I'm no fan of Cartwright at 6, but I'd have him there ahead of May in the absence of Moylan.
He plays as that when he's on anyway and we look so much better. But he can't defend there. It's fine as it is if he was getting 60mins and starting. All that wasted ball in the first thirty while May and Cleary bumbled around like lost children.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
That Peachey try was really lucky that it went up as a try.Either on field call was not going to be overturned.

But the Cartwright penalty was a worse decision to be honest.

He plays as that when he's on anyway and we look so much better. But he can't defend there. It's fine as it is if he was getting 60mins and starting. All that wasted ball in the first thirty while May and Cleary bumbled around like lost children.

We need a second kicker in the last 20m too, and Cartwright can put the grubber through.

OldPanther

Coach
That was an amazing game to watch live. The Peach try was suspect but they put it beyond doubt anyways. The effort was brilliant. You could really see them putting in.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
What did I say?

Penrith preserved themselves last week, regardless if by design or because in the back of their minds they knew they were pretty much in the finals anyway.

Bring on Brisbane next week.No fear.

snickers007

Juniors
For an apparent 'plodder', Leota changed that game. #hookin

I was very skeptical of Leota's inclusion, but I'm happy to be proven wrong. He ripped in tonight with some very tough runs, and hit like an axe in defence.

It was a very good cameo, and easily his best game in first grade.

I still remember his NRL debut against Manly a few years ago, he almost single handedly got us back on track with some mammoth runs, and we completed a big comeback. Maybe Mo really hates Manly and saves his best for them?