What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

Kev07

Juniors
I'd go Moylan on the bench. Get the sting out of the game 1st then unleash him
I'd stick with same 17 who beat Manly.
Moylan starting or coming of bench is a risk not worth taking,particularly coming back from a hammy injury on both legs.If his hammy went on him again then bench is weakened.
Keeping in mind that Dylan Edwards would not be fully 100% and if he also went down in same game a reshuffle scenario would be May off bench to fullback and Cartwright to five-eight and we'd be left with 2 bench rotation.

I think the same 17 will get the job done

OldPanther

Coach
Might waste an interchange though. If Moylan plays I'd prefer he starts and plays the 80. May can replace Wallace or one of the forwards.

May is the ultimate utility. Put him on the bench and he can replace half the team.

franklin2323

Immortal
Might waste an interchange though. If Moylan plays I'd prefer he starts and plays the 80. May can replace Wallace or one of the forwards.

No reason May still can't do that. What's Moylan played 2 games in 8 weeks? At the 30 min mark bring on Moylan May off. To come on late in the game. Katoa got 8 mins. Leota got 15 or so. So we can afford the interchange spot

Kilkenny

Coach
Saturday night was special. Great night loved being there.

It is so great to be still alive in week two of the semi finals.

Have I (or we in respect of the 10 season ticket holders we are part of) enjoyed this season. I would have to say no I or we haven't. We haven't played anywhere near what I expected us too. We haven't played the sort of footy our playing roster should be playing. Some of our players, who should have kicked on and improved leaps and bounds from 2016 have gone backwards. I'm not sure why this is but it has been a frustrating season for me personally and here we are in week two of the semi finals. I must expect too much I guess.

Rant over, it is suggested Moylan's hamstring injury has improved to the extent he could be fit physically to play on Friday night. Have no idea about his mental issues but if he is fit physically then he simply MUST play otherwise it only lends weight to the conspiracy theories.

Moylan 5/8. One of May or Katoa on the bench. Katoa played 9 minutes approximately against the Sea Eagles on the weekend. Even if you keep May on the starting side you could have Moylan in reserve to play 10-20 minutes depending on how the game if panning out.

franklin2323

Immortal
Saturday night was special. Great night loved being there.

It is so great to be still alive in week two of the semi finals.

Have I (or we in respect of the 10 season ticket holders we are part of) enjoyed this season. I would have to say no I or we haven't. We haven't played anywhere near what I expected us too. We haven't played the sort of footy our playing roster should be playing. Some of our players, who should have kicked on and improved leaps and bounds from 2016 have gone backwards. I'm not sure why this is but it has been a frustrating season for me personally and here we are in week two of the semi finals. I must expect too much I guess.

Rant over, it is suggested Moylan's hamstring injury has improved to the extent he could be fit physically to play on Friday night. Have no idea about his mental issues but if he is fit physically then he simply MUST play otherwise it only lends weight to the conspiracy theories.

Moylan 5/8. One of May or Katoa on the bench. Katoa played 9 minutes approximately against the Sea Eagles on the weekend. Even if you keep May on the starting side you could have Moylan in reserve to play 10-20 minutes depending on how the game if panning out.

Yeah but many of those players had injury hit years or were in their 1st full season. To be into the last 6 standing and played average footy would be great for the confidence

Latest posts