What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 2 Vs Brisbane

franklin2323

Immortal
I weigh considerable more than 80 and my shirt is baggy on me, im tall so I have to buy large sizes or run a crop top.

I am around the same as old Panther. Played footy at 85kg up to 2 years ago and the new ones are terrible. My heritage 91 jersey a large is fine to wear a jumper under for cold games. New one I need a XXXL I am literally average weight and height no wonder George Rose retired

pandas

Juniors
I've got today off so I've got my jersey on. Looking forward to it. Whatever happens I just hope they show up with intensity and effort.
I'm gonna put mine on after work, hell might as well put the shorts on too! I had a moment this morning where I was considering wearing my jersey under my work shirt but that might've been going a bit far. I'm feeling good about tonight but don't wanna go in too confident.

MrBlack

Juniors
I'm gonna put mine on after work, hell might as well put the shorts on too! I had a moment this morning where I was considering wearing my jersey under my work shirt but that might've been going a bit far. I'm feeling good about tonight but don't wanna go in too confident.

Quietly confident as well. Hoping the occasion doesn't get the better of a few of the younger guys in our squad.

However, if tonight is the end of our season I will be pretty happy with that. We had a terrible start to the year and have clawed our way back to the same position we finished last year.

franklin2323

Immortal
Quietly confident as well. Hoping the occasion doesn't get the better of a few of the younger guys in our squad.

However, if tonight is the end of our season I will be pretty happy with that. We had a terrible start to the year and have clawed our way back to the same position we finished last year.

I think we gained more from this year then last year. Last year was on the back of Bryce/Moylan playing well this year seems more a team effort. Some different steps up each game.

Though onto the game. Broncos don't push up in defence, Dry track up there means we should be able to throw the ball around and if our Left side defence holds should win.

OldPanther

Coach
I think we gained more from this year then last year. Last year was on the back of Bryce/Moylan playing well this year seems more a team effort. Some different steps up each game.

Though onto the game. Broncos don't push up in defence, Dry track up there means we should be able to throw the ball around and if our Left side defence holds should win.

Roberts will be the issue. It's suppose to be their strong side/our weak side.

franklin2323

Immortal
I wish Whare was marking Roberts, but I suppose Milf drifts to the left side quite a bit maybe thats his job tonight along with containing Moga.

Just don't give them any space on that side. May/Peachey struggle when defending one on one. It's where no errors comes in handy keep them out of their 20 and it won't be an issue.

Milf is always getting stranded one on one that and high kicks to Nikorima/Oates is how we win

Frankus

Juniors
It pains me to say this but the Broncos are a good side or at worst an above average side every year. We go from being world beaters to a shower of shit and vice versa in the space of 4 months.

This will be a tough game and I pray we get kissed on the dick by the refs like we were last week.

darkbloom

Juniors
I rarely bet on football especially on Penrith games but I can't see the Panthers being beaten tonight - so I am loading up on the juicy odds available.

I hope it is not too much for the Panthers to carry.

Exsilium

First Grade
It pains me to say this but the Broncos are a good side or at worst an above average side every year. We go from being world beaters to a shower of shit and vice versa in the space of 4 months.

This will be a tough game and I pray we get kissed on the dick by the refs like we were last week.

If the Refs give both sides a fair go then I think we have more chance of winning. It will be nothing but Boo's from Brisbane every play the ball, scrum break, tackle and intermission.

Latest posts