What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Suitman

Post Whore
I have had enough of semi's crap.

Just saw the news with poor old brad arthur being hounded by journos about why he wasnt in court. That to me is the final straw. BA has had to deal with enough shit this year and when i just saw that then i have had enough. Punt him no matter how good a footballer he is we dont need anymore drama queens.

It's not BA's problem and he should answer those questions accordingly.
Palm it off to the club bosses, or just don't answer. Treat the media with equal contempt.
That's what I'd be doing.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
It's not BA's problem and he should answer those questions accordingly.
Palm it off to the club bosses, or just don't answer. Treat the media with equal contempt.
That's what I'd be doing.

He didnt answer just kept walking as he should have. But just watching it made me fume here's is a selfish prick in Semi leaving a mess behind for others to answer for when its got nothing to do with them.

And BA has been through the ringer with enough shit than having to deal with this unnecessary garbage.

hindy111

Post Whore
Everyone is quick to go after Semi - But I doubt his education would be great. His dad is sick and maybe he thought a letter was good enough.
Perhaps he is innocent and he thinks " screw you I am seeing dad "

Eelementary

Post Whore
Everyone is quick to go after Semi - But I doubt his education would be great. His dad is sick and maybe he thought a letter was good enough.
Perhaps he is innocent and he thinks " screw you I am seeing dad "

Possibly.

But I'm sure his legal team would have impressed upon him the seriousness of the charges he's facing...

Gronk

Staff member
Foxsports are now carrying a BREAKING NEWS ticker that Semi has signed with Toulon.

Saying that he signed a 1 year deal.

Enough of this peanut already.

Whether or not he's guilty of the horrible acts hes accused of is a matter for the courts and his family.

The Judge questioned how serious his fathers illness is based on documents he was given and the club should Q it too.

Not to mention he leaves the squad during the year regularly, is late back for training regularly, and didnt even show at the start of this preseason when everyone else was sweating it out in 37 deg heat he's swimming at his local waterfall. Not the culture we're trying to build, good players come and go. Get Out! Self absorbed twat.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Leaving Semi out of it for just a fraction of a second, what a lying merkin his manager is. If I ever see him in the street I will kick him in the nuts. Ok, back to Semi...

Latest posts