What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Question

Which member of the posse would you prefer to date?

• half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nibbs

• Thierry Henry

• DIG

• Godz Illa

• weasel

• That Guy

• PJ Marshall

• Special K/Hulka

• Total voters

weasel

First Grade
If I was a girl then either Godz Illa or Thierry Henry. But honestly, I voted for myself.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Well, I'm offended and apalled that I didn't make an appearance, but I went with that delightful PJ Marshal and his equally delightful avatar.

Crusader

Bench
It was a pretty close call between DIG, Illa & TG but humour won it in the end and I went for the latter ;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
Haha great poll Jess, although you should include yourself in that posse. And what a magnificent assembly of truly dazzling individuals this posse is, yet it still remains greater than the sum of its parts. Reminds me of the Spice Girls in a way - each of us completely unique and fiercely individual, coming together in pitch-perfect harmony to create beautiful, heavenly music. Viva forever.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Notorious D-I-G
he is all that AND a bag of chips
top bloke, raiders fan and is appreciative of rap music, rates highly with me
:clap: :clap:

Melstar

Juniors
I voted for Illa, mainly because I know him better than the others and he's an absolute sweetheart
DIG was a close second, it was a tough decision.

Godz Illa

Coach
Hi Melstar... seeing which way you voted.. I was just wondering if... you know... if you're not too busy that is... you might like to... maybe sometime next week or whenever... that is if you really want to... ummm... maybe you and I could mate? I mean date?

Godz Illa

Coach
You're right. OK, how about you run away with me and we can join a cult together? Preferably one that has pink robes, and where underwear is optional.

Melstar

Juniors
Illa... you and me :arrow: cult :arrow: NOW! before the nazi's tell us to get a room :roll:

Jess

Juniors
Godz Illa makes an early lead - I think it must be that Girl Power connection, keeping in touch with his feminine side

Latest posts