What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

Hellsy

Immortal
Time for some Beckham hotness

97051316.jpg

97051252.jpg

wittyfan

Referee
James Aubusson should be a relationship counsellor when he retires!

Question from reader: I'll be going away with my boyfriend for the first time over Christmas, and I'm a little worried as we've never spent so long in each others faces. Any tips so we don't end up killing each other by the end of the two weeks?

James: A couple good ideas to keep you from killing each other over the break are maybe doing things that you may not have tried before. For example, change things up in the bedroom to keep things exciting.

I'd also recommend time apart to get some of that 'me time girls always talk! Put on the cricket or footy and you’ll have as much peace as you like. This will giving you a chance to read, go for a walk, or watch another program on another TV. Then when you come back into each others company you'll have something to talk about.

If that doesn’t work then I would be questioning your compatibility!

http://cosmo.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=318628

Hellsy

Immortal
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Well to you guys maybe, but I think it's sexy :D

I like the brits and irish accents the best

I do too actually!
There is a nice English guy at work, fairly hot too, and when he talks to me I just find myself listening to his voice but not what he is saying :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hellsy said:
I do too actually!
There is a nice English guy at work, fairly hot too, and when he talks to me I just find myself listening to his voice but not what he is saying :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan Dan the pleasant speaking man?