What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seymour + More (Rumour)

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Yep, I reckon he could have been persuaded as well....he likes a challenge

you talking Bennett or Brown haha

in Bennetts case a move to sydney was the only option as they have the care he wants/needs for his kids, he said it in an interview, may have even been done with Peter Ropati in what looked like a hotel room...enlighten anyone? Might have been one of those legend talk things, you know also done with Maghan, Graham and Freeman I think.

Micistm

Bench
Was gutted about Seymour...someone up there has it in for Seymour & the warriors this year.

If it wasn't announced hot n spicey was back on the KFC menu I would have been filthy.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
the tower burger was always a bit excessive. the hash brown is just a bit much.

blain

Juniors
i got a tower burger on friday, it was ave...

Deluxe cheese burger back, thats pretty exciting.

good stuff

Martli

Coach
Who goes to KFC full stop. Their food is terrible man. Always seems like a good idea at the time, but then you go and are instantly let down by soggy chips, a lifeless burger and chicken that is more bone and gristle than actual meat. Never again. Never again.

Skinner

Coach
Who goes to KFC full stop. Their food is terrible man. Always seems like a good idea at the time, but then you go and are instantly let down by soggy chips, a lifeless burger and chicken that is more bone and gristle than actual meat. Never again. Never again.

Invercargill circa 1976 was my last EVER Kentucky chuck.....that is bad sh*t.

Meth

Staff member

That's where they get ya

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
my personal preference is for a popcorn chicken, potato and gravy and bread roll combination. fantastic.

the boneless chicken fillets are really the only time i've ever had their chicken and still thought afterwards that it was worth the money.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
the tower burger was always a bit excessive. the hash brown is just a bit much.

No better option at 4am on Colombo St than a Burger Tower mate. RIP

I did try something called a Super Charged Zinger or something like that though, the sauce on it is red hot !!

One Warrior

Bench
The burgers are fine and chips with potato and gravy delicious, but the pieces of chicken you never know what you are going to get, they can be good, but on the other hand sometimes they just taste like crap.

Iafeta

Referee
Where's Robster? He always seemed to have opinions about food... and IIRC, smearing them on genitals and the like...

Skinner

Coach
Actually, I'm pretty sure Martli is Wobbies mate....he may be able to glean some insight from him :cool: