What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seymour + More (Rumour)

Martli

Coach
Actually, I'm pretty sure Martli is Wobbies mate....he may be able to glean some insight from him :cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Skinz, no idea what the robsterlistic one's opinion of K-fry is. Might have something on his latest blog.

Where's Robster? He always seemed to have opinions about food... and IIRC, smearing them on genitals and the like...

Apparently he eloped to Aruba with the object of his affection (and the subject matter of many of his blog postings) Elliot.

Nothing like freshly picked Aruban pineapple in your breakfast burger, shared with your loving bum chum - peow peow

Meth

Staff member
No better option at 4am on Colombo St than a Burger Tower mate. RIP

I did try something called a Super Charged Zinger or something like that though, the sauce on it is red hot !!

You in Chch?

Have you been to Burgers and Beers on High St?

blain

Juniors
I use to live around the corner from burgers and beers.. Very nice!!

$2 rice at dumplings in town? yummm, its like a hiden gem

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
You in Chch?

Have you been to Burgers and Beers on High St?

Never been in there, but think I saw it once and it was closed. Will have to keep an eye out for it. Part of a night out for me also involves getting amongst the Sausage Sizzle's around town haha

1 night last year, 4am, wander into KFC, have finished our feed, and the lady beside us flicked a whole quarter pack our way, and 1 of my mongrel mates wouldn't share 1 bit of the bastard !!! :lol:

Micistm

Bench
I use to live around the corner from burgers and beers.. Very nice!!

$2 rice at dumplings in town? yummm, its like a hiden gem

Dumplings rocks! Gotta get the pack with chicken wings n dumplings etc. The missus gets the pork one and we do some swopsies:)

Hanging out for the hot n spicy...lunch tomorrow me thinks.

Dimetries souvalkis is another must try, either via their Cashel mall shop or Art centre caravan.

Micistm

Bench
...Of course, there's only one place you need to remember for Best.Breakfast.Ever! And that's Drexels ;-)

blain

Juniors
Didnt Dimetries on Columbo close down? Or did they just move. Man they were good!!

Meth

Staff member
Didnt Dimetries on Columbo close down? Or did they just move. Man they were good!!

They closed for a little while. The owners of the building sold it to a bank, I think. They went back to being based in the Art Centre and have recently reopened somewhere else in town

Meth

Staff member
They closed for a little while. The owners of the building sold it to a bank, I think. They went back to being based in the Art Centre and have recently reopened somewhere else in town

Like Micistm said, in the Cashel Mall

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
...Of course, there's only one place you need to remember for Best.Breakfast.Ever! And that's Drexels ;-)

I still don't know how I got through some games of cricket last season after our pre game Breakfast at Drexel's

Walk in at 8.50am, no tables free, then the waitress said "Oh, we have 1 if you can have it cleared by 9.30am". Not a bloody problem for us !!! Looked like a bombsite by the time the 2 of us were done, about 10-12 plates on the table haha

blain

Juniors
wow really?? thats awesome. they must be making a killing. I just moved up to welly this year and miss the old $2 rice.. and the 16 buck hair cut from the guy in the same mall, and ya get a free beer!! good times