What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame the Tigers are out.............

sting

Bench
He did, but its the fact the Ch9 commentry team are so unrelenting in their big keefy praise it gives me, and most other neutrals the shits. Its the same with Benji, Hayne, Barba etc. Every little thing they do is made out to be be spectactular, near impossible, and no-one else in the league can do it.

With Galloway its more a tired joke, but with the others the commentary team is full serious though, so i guess Keith isnt that bad.

This! WTF is with calling him Keiffy???

I can only image how much they creamed themselves when he scored his try

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I thought Fulton was the Tigers best last night. Tequiri was the worst (and not for the unfortunate muff at the end). He was just insipid.

When the Warriors started their run there was some massive runs from their wingers which gave them good momentum, when it was Wests turn, Lote aimed up but was easily stopped. Beau Ryan is never going to do big hitups TBH, but Lote was a blouse last night, and apart from his first handful of games - of course injury hasnt helped - he's not lived up to the hype. Utai is now the better attacker of the two.

Lote was terrible this finals series, but he has played 7 odd games all season, spent most of it on the sidelines. Hopefully he can remain injury free next season.

dogslife

Coach
Lote was terrible this finals series, but he has played 7 odd games all season, spent most of it on the sidelines. Hopefully he can remain injury free next season.

And I fully expect Sheens to pick him in the Australian side for his efforts

sting

Bench
Lol surely Sheens won't be that biased.

Lote was atrocious during the finals I personally wouldn't have even had him in the side.

blacklock

Juniors
heres a prediction,

as a result of the warriors/tigers refereeing criticisms, the refs put away their whistles for tonights game! (and better.. i hate refs deciding a game be it for or against the dragons)

btw,

now fans can safely approach benji and remind him how lockyer is a better player lol :)

Slackboy72

Coach
heres a prediction,

as a result of the warriors/tigers refereeing criticisms, the refs put away their whistles for tonights game! (and better.. i hate refs deciding a game be it for or against the dragons)

btw,

now fans can safely approach benji and remind him how lockyer is a better player lol :)

Sorry but it's been proven in a court of law that benji is the second coming and if you don't agree he can smack you in the chops.

Far Canal

Juniors
Tigers wer the biggest myth leading into the finals.

They were exposed last night - great attack but a soft underbelly.

loveleague

Juniors
I never rated the tigers as a genuine title shot, defensively lapse and rely too much on benji - he was quiet second half and subsequently warriors over top. Brisbane should win tonight - great defence against warriors, not to mention this constant wave of lockyer euphoria

Red Bear

Referee
Aaron Woods was very good last night.

Losing Gibbs early killed them, showed the pitfalls of going into every match with an outside back on the bench, especially when your bench props are twenty. Groat had no impact last night, might have a big future but was poor yesterday.

No it's not a shame the Magpies are out. Half of their wins in the 9 win streak came down to piss poor refereeing. They didn't deserve their spot.

I'd much rather watch Cameron Smith control the game like a puppeteer than anyone in the Wests team bar Robert Lui play like shit.

innsaneink

Referee
You have no idea do you???

Manly scored 42 points last week in the 2nd half, which
is the most ever in 1 half of footy for a semi.

Broncos but 40 on the warriors last week and wests could
just manage to get 20 points agt the warriors

I think it's best you go watch some footy before you make
stupid comments
Such a simple yet naive way of looking at footy.

I think you need to take your own advice....it isnt always so mathematical

Ulysseus

Bench
I thought Fulton was the Tigers best last night. Tequiri was the worst (and not for the unfortunate muff at the end). He was just insipid.

He was garbage last week, spent more time running sideways than forwards.
The fact they got a lucky win glossed over a few glaring issues, as it does with all teams from time to time.

RedVee

First Grade
I'd agree Warriors are probably the most exciting to watch out of the bunch for a neutral supporter. That's who I'll be supporting if they last further than the Dragons

me too.

btw, I don't mind Wests - but all my kids absolutely hate them. All from going to school in Campbelltown and coping sh!t from bandwagon jumpers after 2005 I suppose.

Clifferd

Coach
No it's not a shame the Magpies are out. Half of their wins in the 9 win streak came down to piss poor refereeing. They didn't deserve their spot.

I'd much rather watch Cameron Smith control the game like a puppeteer than anyone in the Wests team bar Robert Lui play like shit.

please...how one eyed can you get, it's not because they played well at all in the last 9 weeks, its because the refs helped them get all those wins. Tbh I can only think of 1 game that they won off a poor decision and that was against Manly..

Vic Mackey

Referee
TT has had his panties in a twist ever since the carney forward pass at leichhardt. Has been death riding the tigers ever since.

A real shame that decision went against them as if they won that game they could have finished in 12th...

Latest posts