What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Warne

TheParraboy

Staff member
Have to admit, my initial thought may have been on them over there

Shane Warne, pictured here before his tragic death on Koh Samui in Thailand.

Shane Warne was found unresponsive in his villa on Koh Samui in Thailand. Image: Matichon Online/Getty

Shane Warne's manager has moved to dismiss theories that the Aussie cricket legend's death had anything to do with drugs, revealing the 52-year "hated them".

On Sunday, Warne's body was taken from Koh Samui island by ferry to the Surat Thani mainland and then on to a local hospital, where an autopsy was due to take place.

There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death from what is believed to have been a heart attack.

Warne was found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island and attempts to revive him were unsuccessful.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
That diet is so dangerous, even to healthy people

Seems he ignored his doctor's advice and went ahead with it anyway

nöyd

Staff member
As someone who never met the bloke, it really has not sunk in that he's gone, can't imagine what it feels like to those that did actually know him.

He could be a dick, but he was a lovable dick.

I didn’t think I’d get emotional about it but geez as a teen of the early 90s and moving on, he really was a rare, special talent.

Vale.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hard to believe but 1 year anniversary of Warnie's death. 😰
That 1 year has gone very quick still think of it as yesterday when I woke up on the Saturday morning to a notification on my phone that he had died and group chats going off over night about it.

I was in complete shock for hours lucky it was a Saturday as I don't think could have worked that day.

And the same thing basically happened 2 months later when Roy passed away.

T-Boon

Coach
Something about him and also Steve Irwin and some rock stars, they were meant to die young for history sake, to add more to their legend.