What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharapova's grunting

mcbulldog

Juniors
here's a better pic of Hantuchova..

0130_014.jpg

although Sharapova ain't far behind (not a fan though)

06_msharapova_10.jpg

06_msharapova_10.jpg

go_the_doggies said:
Meh....sometimes i think she doesnt mean to grunt loud...other times i think she does it to put her opponents off.
Also sometimes, not very often you hear bowlers in cricket grunt...but not the way she does lol.

when you think sharapova would grunt the most when she is reaching for the ball, surprisingly their is no grunt.

budz

Juniors
They all start grunting when they are younger to put off the other player. And it just becomes a habit. If the opponent started complaining about it, then she would have to stop. But not many people like to start complaining.

petetheileet

First Grade
hantucova has like 42inch legs...and she is damn hot although she got a daggy hairstyle...in real life ul see her and myskina have the best bodies

Sharapova aint all that great, she has bad skin and is shockingly huge in real life...doesn't get close to anna

The grunting is taught in bolleteri academy...grunting apparantly exerts more force into the ball...Seles did it also but its all bullsh*t...just does it to throw the opponent off

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sharapova is quite hot although her face looks too intense most of the time and its not as 'cute' or adorable as Anna K's or even Martina Hingis.

She is probably prettier facially than just about any tennis player but there is 'coldness' about her stare. Her grunts are obnoxious and becoming just a little too much if they weren't always. I don't think she's like a mean person or anything really, she's just very uncompromising and does what she wants, when she wants and how she wants to do it, and that means annoying the hell out of opponents and those in the crowd whose ears can't stand her constant screeching.

Having said all that :hitit: