What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharkland. Development. Stadium and Pizza Guy.

husky65

Juniors
Build a 35 000 stadium at Sutherland that Saints, Sharks and that new A league side could use. Just gotta find the land and get Clive Palmer's support. A good balance for the continual funding given to the west.

I think you want Clive Palmers support about as much as you want Nathan Tinkler buying into the club, Clive seems to be getting very touchy about the Chinese and their $12 mil that has become an issue.

I get the feeling that the "Professor" might not be as rich as he says and could be about to run into a very heavy sino-square up...

Card Shark

Immortal
its like Clover More putting in bike ways as she wants us to be more like Amsterdam
Amsterdam is flat great for bikes Sydney - hills everywhere no good for bikes unless your Cadell Evens and a world champ rider

Had to laugh at that!

Aren't the Melbourne suburbs that have teams very central to the city? Meaning most of each teams supporters come from outside the area anyway & would've traveled towards the city to their teams home ground anyway?

carlton, richmond, hawks, melbourne, north melbourne all really central
little bit further out st kilda, essendon
i dunno where collingwood is.
western bulldogs are furthest out

Ads

First Grade
It's idiotic to compare nrl to afl in this regard. If the sharks home games are at sfs or anz I'd probably go to one a year. Absolute shit fight getting there.

Eion

First Grade
Which one was it that came up with retart? Sparty or da soup? This goose is up they're with them.

Latest posts