What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

M2D2

Bench
He reminds me of that so called Wests Tigers poster who trolled the Panthers threads.

He claimed to have a big yacht on the harbour,a flashy sports car that when I quizzed him I looked on Google maps,and he was bullshitting about the location where the picture of the car was taken.

If it is him, and the signs look like they are, just ignore him.
Sharks fans have a had a few guys like this come into the sharks forum. Some souths fans, some panthers fans, weve had multiple lukes from penrith stay a while, alot of dragons fans.
Doesnt help when people bite on the flimsiest bit of bait.

siv

First Grade
Did you and saxon not f**king read what was explained or watch the press conference?

Yes

I am not commenting about Flannagan issue as it was stupidity of the Sharks management and his involvement in 2016 alone warrants stripping of the title

They have been fined $750k and $707 salary cap reduction over 2 years for breaches that go back to 2013 based upon a 3pa program not being at arms length to club with comments about 2017 being the biggest breach year

In the past the fine has been 50% of the actual breach

That means there was $750k upwards to $1.5 mil breach

There should have been a loss of competition points also imposed

Yes

I am not commenting about Flannagan issue as it was stupidity of the Sharks management and his involvement in 2016 alone warrants stripping of the title

They have been fined $750k and $707 salary cap reduction over 2 years for breaches that go back to 2013 based upon a 3pa program not being at arms length to club with comments about 2017 being the biggest breach year

Ok today is Saturday.
Take a deep breath.
Up your meds.
Go look for a root tonight.
You need it!

Craigshark

First Grade
Yes

Soooooo many know it all’s... get a life man

Rhyno

First Grade
I’m sick of the special treatment the sharks get they should of folded by now but the nrl keep bailing them out

The sharks should be made to pay the full 750k

ASH76

Juniors
I’m sick of the special treatment the sharks get they should of folded by now but the nrl keep bailing them out

Spot on Rhyno:thumbsup:

Club stinks to high heaven yet they seem to get let off lightly.

The NRL does not need the Sharks so I don't know why they are going soft on the salary cap drug cheating thugs.

Spot On

Coach

Nah, punish them by giving them the Eels playing roster and Isaac Luke.