What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Man of Steele

Juniors
Kick them out of the comp.
Why are the Sharks always the subject of “Kick them out of the comp” on this forum? They’ve been fined heavily, accepted the consequences & are moving on without complaint??

What about Manly? Why can’t they be the subject of a move to the central coast.

Is it because the Sharks have been quite successful over the last 5 years & all the poor performing teams supporters like Parra, Manly, Dogs supporters etc are jealous?

Why are the Sharks always the subject of “Kick them out of the comp” on this forum? They’ve been fined heavily, accepted the consequences & are moving on without complaint??

Is it because the Sharks have been quite successful over the last 5 years & all the poor performing teams supporters like Parra, Manly, Dogs supporters etc are jealous?
Whip is a NQ supporter I believe. A shame bacause most of them are bloody good fellas and funny buggers

Man of Steele

Juniors
Who cares about that shit, why are the mods deleting posts, its all in good fun regardless of what you think.

Quicksilver, Zod, Miller, Man of Feel are all good even though they support the sharks
Unfortunately I’m a raiders supporter dude. It’s tough being a raiders fan.

My thoughts are reasonable, the Sharks have & will pay their dues.

firechild

First Grade

Hahaha. Why would Manly fans ever be jealous of the sharks?
The sharks to Perth stuff has been going round since Manly were winning comps and the Dogs were playing in gfs. At the time the Sharks hadn't won a comp and were going pretty badly.

Whip Whitaker

Juniors

Move them to Perth

Man of Steele

Juniors
Hahaha. Why would Manly fans ever be jealous of the sharks?
The sharks to Perth stuff has been going round since Manly were winning comps and the Dogs were playing in gfs. At the time the Sharks hadn't won a comp and were going pretty badly.
It was an assumption mate. I wasn’t directly having a go at Manly & their fans. Just in general the Sharks are targeted exclusively.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who cares about that shit, why are the mods deleting posts, its all in good fun regardless of what you think.

Quicksilver, Zod, Miller, Man of Feel are all good even though they support the sharks
Because your trolling is not contributing any value to the thread. It's just hijacking a thread so you can act like an utter f**kwit just to get a few bites.

We have the Fight Club where you go and carry on with that dickheaded behaviour.

AJB1102

First Grade
Because your trolling is not contributing any value to the thread. It's just hijacking a thread so you can act like an utter f**kwit just to get a few bites.

We have the Fight Club where you go and carry on with that dickheaded behaviour.

Did the below post of mine just get moved because it quoted someone who's post got moved?

I've seen no figures of cap breaches, usually they tally the dollar figures clubs were over by. I'm assuming they got done for attempting to breach the cap. Could be wrong.

Personally as a Sharks supporter and member I want to know down to the cent how much (if any) we exceeded the cap by and who exactly in the organisation was responsible.

Latest posts