What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks captain Paul Gallen fined $10,000 for racist remarks at Micky Paea

StormChaser

First Grade
He's really Paul Gallen! It's true! Someone taught him how to read and write and drew him a map to the internest!

Scary times indeed.

carcharias

Immortal
if it was Gallen who stepped on this blokes hand you would all be calling him a cat and a grub.

Accident or no accident if this paea dude didn't do it in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

It clearly was a heat of the moment thing ...Paea obviously saw it from Gallens side.
Getting your hand walked on is extremely painful....and footy players do do it on purpose.

Again the same people on here use one blokes actions to villify an entire area of sydney.

Syko

Juniors
if it was Gallen who stepped on this blokes hand you would all be calling him a cat and a grub.

Accident or no accident if this paea dude didn't do it in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

It clearly was a heat of the moment thing ...Paea obviously saw it from Gallens side.
Getting your hand walked on is extremely painful....and footy players do do it on purpose.

Again the same people on here use one blokes actions to villify an entire area of sydney.

shire is the heartland for rednecks, its already been proven. what are you trying to argue here??

StormChaser

First Grade
Oh wow. Just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO excuse for that kind of bullsh*t in our game! None! I don't care if someone spear tackled him and then stomped on his balls, you don't say that sh*t in 2009!

End of!

Go back to the shire and start another riot you slack jawed yokels!

Shorty

Staff member
I don't deny something probably happened. All i ask for is for Timmah to back up his comment with some proof..
Craig, have you watched the footage?

Nothing condones racism.
How do you even know if Paea did it deliberately?

Are you blaming Paea for Gallen's comments?:?
Wow, some disturbing comments on this forum yet again.

dubopov

Coach

Did Paea actually stand on Gallen's hand in the first place or are you just taking Gallen's word for it ??

Red Bear

Referee
Was watching the game at the club with some mates, when we saw this happening we had no audio but all thought looks likes he's said something, just by the reaction of Paea.

Just what scumulla need right now.

Craigshark

First Grade
He's really Paul Gallen! It's true! Someone taught him how to read and write and drew him a map to the internest!

Scary times indeed.

Well, i found this place 3 years before you did. So i'm not quite sure what that says about you.

HA, Timmah. Funny coming from you. I'd like to see you say half the stuff to Gallens face that you have said behind your little keyboard. Coward.

carcharias

Immortal

Nothing condones racism.

can't read huh?

It happens on the field ...gallen thought it was deliberate.
He blew up...he apologised...the other bloke accepted it.

I suppose all you self righteous human rights saviours have never called someone a name?

FFS it is footy.
Imagine how many times Gallen gets called a name every game.

How many times has he run crying to the ref about it?

Craigshark

First Grade

Nothing condones racism.

Yeah i have. I'm still yet to hear or see Gallen say anything racist. What i do see if Paea being given the opportunity to report the incident, which he did not and also Gallen and him shaking hands and having a few laughs at the end of the match.

KHunt

Juniors
Oh wow. Just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO excuse for that kind of bullsh*t in our game! None! I don't care if someone spear tackled him and then stomped on his balls, you don't say that sh*t in 2009!

End of!

Go back to the shire and start another riot you slack jawed yokels!

Well said Ms Stormbandwagoner.

StormChaser

First Grade
Well, i found this place 3 years before you did. So i'm not quite sure what that says about you.

Gallen, I commend you for learning to read and write so long ago :lol:
Now stop chasing those parked cars and take your meds. There's a good boy.

Shorty

Staff member
can't read huh?

It happens on the field ...gallen thought it was deliberate.
He blew up...he apologised...the other bloke accepted it.
What does reading have to do with it?
I've seen the footage and don't see any hand stepping not that it didn't happen, how do you know it was deliberate?
I suppose all you self righteous human rights saviours have never called someone a name?

FFS it is footy.
Imagine how many times Gallen gets called a name every game.

How many times has he run crying to the ref about it?
Um...there's a big difference...
For one the names Gallen would be called would not racially motivated and no...I've never called anyone a racial slur, have you?
Yeah i have. I'm still yet to hear or see Gallen say anything racist. What i do see if Paea being given the opportunity to report the incident, which he did not and also Gallen and him shaking hands and having a few laughs at the end of the match.
I never saw any laughs after the match, half smiles...but barely that.
Lots of talking though...

Why does Sticky describe Gallen's actions as 'Stupid' and something to 'learn' from?

Craigshark

First Grade
I'm happy for you that you can laugh at your own jokes, which aren't particuarly very funny. Comedy isn't really your thing, steer clear of it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

HA, Timmah. Funny coming from you. I'd like to see you say half the stuff to Gallens face that you have said behind your little keyboard. Coward.

What have I said that I wouldn't say to Gallen's face? I've labelled him as such because reports suggest so. If he didn't say anything and he's not racist, why is anything being reported?

Nice deflection though... try inserting that backbone once more.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love the implication from carcharias - because Gallen's probably been called a few choice words in the past that means it's OK for him to make an allegedly (for Craigshark's benefit) racist remark? Puh-lease...

Latest posts