What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks create history

Frenzy.

Immortal
Eelectrifying said:
Congratulations Cronulla on making the history books again last night.

Have the Eels won a game yet?

Phuquing spastic. Go lick a window Eelectrifying.

chili pepper

Bench
I think they are also looking to rewrite history Frenzy - they are on track to have a fair stab at most points conceded in a season

sharks8601

Juniors
shows how pathetic parra fans are, they try to bring down other teams supportes to fill the emptyness of there woeful team lead by a halfback that thinks he is snoop dog. Like there team they need to get over themselves, and fast

Eelectrifying

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Have the Eels won a game yet?

Phuquing spastic. Go lick a window Eelectrifying.

"Now in second place on the Premiership ladder, the Sharks have won eight of their last nine matches. Melbourne leads the competition on 26 points, with the Sharks now on 22."

"After going to the half time break seemingly in control, a dominating second half performance from their rivals has seen the Sharks slump to a disappointing 34-14 loss at the hands of the Parramatta Eels."

"The penalty miss and the narrow loss capped off a year where the Sharks lost their last 10 games"

How quickly we forget. You just worry about being there come finals time Fonze... Until then I will just sit back and watch all of the Sharkie supporters go on about how bad Kimmorley and Dykes are.

lolesi

First Grade
And i will sit back and watch you wrist slitters go on about how bad Finch, Smith, Burt and Daniel Wagon are.

Ill enjoy watching some more backs trying to get out of the club to, Tahu, Grothe, whos next!

carcharias

Immortal
Eelectrifying said:
"Now in second place on the Premiership ladder, the Sharks have won eight of their last nine matches. Melbourne leads the competition on 26 points, with the Sharks now on 22."

"After going to the half time break seemingly in control, a dominating second half performance from their rivals has seen the Sharks slump to a disappointing 34-14 loss at the hands of the Parramatta Eels."

"The penalty miss and the narrow loss capped off a year where the Sharks lost their last 10 games"

How quickly we forget. You just worry about being there come finals time Fonze... Until then I will just sit back and watch all of the Sharkie supports go on about how bad Kimmorley and Dykes are.

why wouild you bother?

Eelectrifying

Juniors
lolesi said:
And i will sit back and watch you wrist slitters go on about how bad Finch, Smith, Burt and Daniel Wagon are.

Ill enjoy watching some more backs trying to get out of the club to, Tahu, Grothe, whos next!

When you guys win a premiership or even make it to the finals then come back to me. Until then you have nothing......................................

lolesi

First Grade
Only took you 3 post to succumb to the inevitable, even Dragons fans put up a better fight.

carcharias

Immortal
Eelectrifying said:
When you guys win a premiership or even make it to the finals then come back to me. Until then you have nothing......................................

correction
sharks 2
Eels 0

Frenzy.

Immortal
Eelectrifying said:

Do you have 2 penises?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Don't you love it when some gutless wonder adopts a new identity and goes on the attack?

Probably not even an eels fan.

Latest posts