What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks current 2018 side

Card Shark

Immortal
Every player has a value.

He might be cheap & a good backup.

Flanno might see something in him he can work on.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gray is a good player but cops a lot of shit due to his injuries. He's definitely a centre playing on the wing. He'll go well for you guys.

We have two posters from other clubs here Souths till i die, who seems genuine rabbits supporter and in a way bit like us if he sees his club doing wrong things speaks up, also praises players no matter which club

Then we have Rhyno, who is a banjo loving deliverance lover

imasharkie

Coach
watching the Souths game last night I was mainly watching Gray. He will be a great fit for us next year. better than Beale, Feki and Leutelle. Dugan on the other hand..............

Quigs

Immortal
Hey Ima I was listening to the car radio coming home late last night. I had been at the club while the wife was pressing the little square button on the pokes so I watched the games. Fast forward to the trip home the commentators said that Bennett should shout Duggan a couple of cartons of cruizers....

I thought that was a laugh..

imasharkie

Coach
yeah Quigsly he was ordinary. I hope he leaves that form with the Dragqueens. we don't want him coming to us if he plays like that.

Special K

Coach
Reigning NRL Premiers Cronulla Sharks have re-signed local front rower Kurt Dillon to a one year extention until the end of 2018. Dillon, who came through the Sharks ranks and the local school system has been plying his trade for the Newtown Jets over the past couple of seasons as his game continues to develop.

2017 has been a watershed year for Dillon as he regualarly appears in the Team of the Week votes and at the top of the statisitcal charts, averaging 145m per game on 15 carries and 33 tackles with only 1 miss, last week having a 50 tackle game and 19 hit ups for 205 metres.

The 193cm and 107kg front rower will go into his second preseason with the Sharks with his eye firmly on taking another step towards makig his NRL debut in 2018 after another gruelling preseason under the guise of Andrew Gray and the rest of the coaching staff at the Sharks.

When we asked DIllon about re-signing he said, "I have enjoyed the improvements to my game this year and a lot of that has come from the extra coaching that is involved with an NRL preseaon. I am looking forward to even further gains in the lead up to 2018 where I hope to get a shot at playing up in the NRL. I have been patient and worked hard and will jump at the opportunity if or when it presents itself."
Sharks coaches added, "Kurt has shown he is prepared to work hard and we felt he deserved to be rewarded for that. His performances in the NSW Cup have been at an extremely high level consistently throughout 2017 and we feel with another preseason we shold see him make the transition onto the NRL paddock in 2018."
http://www.mapsports.com.au/news/166-sharks-re-sign-dillon.html

Update now with K.Dillon

1. J.Dugan
2. S.Feki
3. R.Leutele
4. A.Gray
5. V.Holmes
6. J.Maloney
7. C.Townsend
8. A.Fifita
9. J.Brailey
10. M.Prior