What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Dogs or Storm Hatred

Do you hate the Storm, Dogs or Sharks more?

• Total voters

petetheileet

First Grade
psssht ^^

Dogs making a surge all of a sudden

for those of you saying you hate each team equally....

are you telling me you never walk away from a game with deifferent emotion no matter who we have played.

A loss to one team doesn't hurt more than others??

A win against one team doesn't feel all the more sweeter??

Cagey Mac

Bench
I chose Storm from the available but I loathe Manly and have done so for most of my life
Can't stand the Dogs either but Manly by a mile
Cheers from my desk at Brookvale
Cagey

Goddo

Bench
I would split it into two camps. Clubs I would love to see not exist and clubs we have a healthy hatred with on the field.

Clubs I'd love to see go under

Cronulla - fk off scum
Manly - move to qld already. We all know the club bosses have thought about it.

Clubs I hate on field

Canterbury - player poaching bullscum
Souths - pathetic club but has more premierships than us from the days of 8 team comp
Easts - tried to take over Dragons in 90s. Fk them.
Melbourne - 99 silverspoon club
Brisbane - 92, 93 again, like dogs, chooks and storm, cashed up silverspoon club.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
Sorry I have to say the Broncos. Lived up there in 92,93 and had to put up with Ray warren screaming cann cann cann in every second ad. Not to mention watching the renouf try from 92 567,098,999 times. Plus I just cant stand the narrow mindedness of the Broncos fans and club in general. God I hate that lot.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
They haven't rated one mention here, but I cannot f**king stand the titans. the players, the jerseys, their f**kwit fans, cannot stand anything about the f**king titans

They are a protected species just like the Storm, they are up there with my hated teams.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
My top 10 most hated:

1) C@NTERBURY!
2) Sharks
3) Tigers
4) Sths
5) Storm
6) Eels
7) Titans
8) Broncos
9) Manly
10) Cowboys

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Storm, way out there like a John Daly drive. Dog's next and then the Sharks.

The Sharks were easier to hate when they were compeditive and when Kimmorley and Anderson were stinking their house out. Now they only have that grub, Gallon.

The rorter's figured highly back when Gus and Ricky were lurking about, along with a few cat players.

Big Norm

redvscotty

First Grade
Mat Rogers could possibly even be my most hated player ever. Stupid tatts and a stupid haircut.

f**k those titans!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
The following list is in order.

Clubs I loathe with every ounce of my physical and spiritual being:

Melbourne
C-nterbury Bullcheats
Donkeys
Rorters
Wo-Manly She Eagles

Clubs I dislike a lot:

Scumulla
Drugcastle
Tits
Souffs
Cowgirls

Clubs I mildly dislike/am indifferent to:

Canberra Gayders
Penriff
Tigpies
Parradon'tmatta

Leaving my beloved Saints and the Warriors (who I cheer for when they're not playing us - it's my patriotic duty to do so...).

thommo4pm

Coach
i hate anyone that stands between st george and victory, they're all scum.

I second that.....

If I was forced to choose a club who I hate the most, I wouldn't be able to split the Dogs & Eels, with Cronulla, Souths & Easts not far behind.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My hatred has died down somewhat for Cronulla. Mainly because they are just good comedic value.
That's probably why they keep getting another chance.

This is a very unfair poll. Splits the vote.

Should be Sharks, Cronulla or Scum.

The Storm
I have nothing against the Storm as a long term thing that is good for rugby league. Short term hatred maybe, but that ignores the big picture.

The Berries
A realistic rivalry. Historically the right choice for a local derby. 75 years later and 91-6 still gets a bite.

The Shcumarks
I have yet to hear any logical reason why these guys are still in the comp. Only a long shot chance that a cash cow exists in Woolooware - this is 'pot-of-gold at the end of the rainbow' stuff. Let them relocate... show some mercy for their fans (some of whom are ok guys), but get them out of our backyard. Once they are gone from the Sydney first grade, Saints benefit. So it's a no brainer for me.