What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Dogs or Storm Hatred

Do you hate the Storm, Dogs or Sharks more?

• Total voters

red&white4life

Juniors
Dogs. Always hated them but hatred has increased since that glorious round 10 game in '09.. The whinging and carrying on from ALL levels of their club is monumental. You'd think the d*#kheads would get over Eastwood obviously obstructing Soward.. :sarcasm:

to_ddeath

Coach
All 3 rank pretty much equal in terms of hatred for me.
This week the Storm are higher for obvious reasons.

T.

melbournes gotta win

they're a loss making division of a right wing multi national media corporation.

a franchise. they win and no one cares.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
1. Bullcheats
2. Cronulla Swamp Caltex Endevour Shark Park
3. Storm Sooks

Enemy territory bottom of the scrap heap material.

drake

First Grade
Are you suggesting that Slater, Lazarus, Smith, Kimmorley, Crocker, King, Turner, Inglis, Nikau, Johnson, White etc havent bled for state and/or country?

Given the relatively short amount of time theyve been in the comp, their representitave percentage would seem to be quite high compared to several other clubs wouldnt it?

Or are you arguing the "production" side of things, rather than "featured"?
Ooooh yeah, those guys... Melbournites one and all.

Yup, born and bred Victorians, part of the long tradition of RL players from Melbourne, giving a great reason for other Rugby League heartlands to miss out on an NRL club in favour of Melbourne.

Part of the proud history of over 100 years of Rugby League in Melbourne, where they strove to have their club entered into the highest level of Rugby League in the world...

Oh that's right, those guys are all from NSW, QLD or NZ, and Melbourne got a super successful NRL team by virtue of NOT LIKING RUGBY LEAGUE!

Are you getting my point?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hey not meaning to troll in here, but just thought I'd give my opinion.

A sign that Penrith for example isn't all that hated by Dragon fans isn't very flattering. Just shows how rubbish we've been generally so we're not hated. Although mind you, we do have two premierships in the last 2 decades, whilst you have 0 in the last 3 now. Funny comp isn't it, you've got to actually win when you make the finals you know? maybe a reason to vote for the Tigers and Penrith could be, they are clubs who fail reguarly to even make the 8, but atleast when they've made the 8 in the modern era, they've tasted some of that premiership champagne.

Better luck in 2010, I felt bad for you guys when the donkeys knocked you out.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Ooooh yeah, those guys... Melbournites one and all.
Are you getting my point?

Yep - with you now.

Hard to believe that over 10 years in the comp and theres still not a born and bred Victorian in the NRL (that I know of...)
Even the Reds managed to breed a few Westralians for the top level. (I think)

St Dragon

Juniors
Ever since that big fat heap Glenn Lazarus was doing cart wheels after the 99 GF I've hated Melbourne, it's got worse over the years with Cam Smith, Slater and co. The Bullcheats come a close 2nd

chanticleer

Juniors
Roosters by a mile followed by Sharks and Manly...

These clubs are scum hate the Storm since 2008 but hated the Roosters alot longer!