What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Dogs or Storm Hatred

Do you hate the Storm, Dogs or Sharks more?

• Total voters

BigNormProvan

Juniors
The Storm
I have nothing against the Storm as a long term thing that is good for rugby league.

*vomits* Holy schizenhausen, Willow. You've made me that sick I'm taking the day off tomorrow.

They are the proverbial fresh dog turd lurking in the unmown grass. Grub players, grub tactics/game plans, supported physically, emotionally and financially by the NRL / News Limited etc. There is simply nothing to like or admire about that organisation.

Big Norm

Dragon

Coach
Changes every couple of years for me. Used to hate Storm, have come to respect them (onfield that is) in more recent times. Sharks...meh could care less, should just relocate imo.

I think Souths are the team i am beginning to hate more than any. I used to feel sorry for them, now i hope they get the spoon for the next 50 years. I think its partly DaveQ's fault tbh, and add to that the yearly pre seaon hype + rusty being a merkin = lol @ souffs

Willow

Assistant Moderator
*vomits* Holy schizenhausen, Willow. You've made me that sick I'm taking the day off tomorrow.
Castor Oil a good hoik will fix what ails you.

BigNormProvan said:
They are the proverbial fresh dog turd lurking in the unmown grass. Grub players, grub tactics/game plans, supported physically, emotionally and financially by the NRL / News Limited etc. There is simply nothing to like or admire about that organisation.
True, but they're not in our backyard.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I guess they're not, and I guess I've never met a Storm fan who used to support Saints, god help the prick if I ever do!!.

I'll pass on the castor oil and take the day off:D.

Big Norm

saints4ever

First Grade
hate the storm because of the teams grubby tactics and arrogant players, closely followed by their puppeteers News Lmtd giving them every leg up imaginable since their inception.

hate Souths more than that because they made me feel sorry for them when they were out, and hoped they would come back. From that day on, every single Souths supporter (and unfortunately i know a lot of them) honestly believe the are the "People's Team" and I should be more or less grateful they are back so I have the privilege of watching them. The south side story special on tv did it for me, the fact that everything on that wasnt a gee up took the cake, never laughed so much in my life....f**k souths

Godz Illa

Coach
It's weird, but when we're on top of the table I don't hate anyone. I sort of feel like a benevolent deity. Full of warmth and sympathy for the humble peasants

wheres the "all of the above" option
merkinerbury wankstown and the mexican news limited purple football cheaters
stand head and shoulders above cronulla for me though

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm surprised petetheileet dislikes Storm.

After all the praise he heaps on Adam Blair, I thought they'd be his 2nd team.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Storm & Titans - I loath any side whose fans are either 14, clueless or switched teams to follow their bullsh*t teams of out-of-towners. Plus they have immensley hate-able players.

The Eels round it out - how f***ing many fine-weather fans can one side have? Obviously the Tellingcrap didn't think there was enough - they jumped on board as one too, as well as the ch9 commentators. And Jebus H Christopherson, enough of the f***ing Hayne love-in already.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Storm & Titans - I loath any side whose fans are either 14, clueless or switched teams to follow their bullsh*t teams of out-of-towners. Plus they have immensley hate-able players.

The Eels round it out - how f***ing many fine-weather fans can one side have? Obviously the Tellingcrap didn't think there was enough - they jumped on board as one too, as well as the ch9 commentators. And Jebus H Christopherson, enough of the f***ing Hayne love-in already.

I feel sorry for him. Anything Parra does it was his role that made it happen.

Jebus.... The try Grothe scored against Saints round 1 was Hayne's doing according to Gould. Why? Because he tackled thep lay before.... Genius!

Never mind Mateo drawing players in, setting up the line break off a line ran by Robson, passing to Hayne who got tackled, & Reddy passing the final ball to Grothe.

Yeah yeah, it was Hayne getting tackled. :crazy: