What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Fitnes coach

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I was quite surprised this post came from RAM.
This type of shyt post usually comes from deadbeat know nothing farkwitts, who offer nothing have never played the game. Like Dragon Slayer.

This type of shyt post usually comes from deadbeat know nothing farkwitts, who offer nothing have never played the game. Like Dragon Slayer.

Temper, temper.... you should be in a more happier mood now that your favourite coach is back in the NRL.

I will take a lot of interest in his next failure and usual excuses.

Will be a lot of fun next year!

runatme

Bench

was just posting what i heard mate take it as a grain of salt not trying to start crap on here

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
was just posting what i heard mate take it as a grain of salt not trying to start crap on here

I know you weren't.
Just leave the made up rubbish to the absolute expert on here wh ohas no contacts, no info, offers nothing & has never played the game. Dragon Slayer

shaggs

Coach
Long time gear manager and all round fixer upper, strapper, trainer, etc tony bagnall is heading to the eels as well. He is a loss.

As for the others, whatever. Our injury management and recovery times have been poor, as has our late season fitness.

Players have looked burnout. We have been behind the eight ball in terms of explosive power and speed for years. Be great to get someone in who believes in sport science and is open to New techniques and technology.

Long time gear manager and all round fixer upper, strapper, trainer, etc tony bagnall is heading to the eels as well. He is a loss.

As for the others, whatever. Our injury management and recovery times have been poor, as has our late season fitness.

Players have looked burnout. We have been behind the eight ball in terms of explosive power and speed for years. Be great to get someone in who believes in sport science and is open to New techniques and technology.

We'll if he doesn't believe in sports science he's a goose and no loss to the Club.

Club's like the Melbourne Storm are very serious about that stuff and it's no wonder they have a great record in turning average players into decent First Graders.

Frenzy.

Immortal

He is lost you mean don't you? Tony's a dinosaur. Not to mention he's from Gymeeeer :lol:

shaggs

Coach
He is lost you mean don't you? Tony's a dinosaur. Not to mention he's from Gymeeeer :lol:

Yes and no. He might be a dinosaur and have been there since the dawn of time, but he knew his way round the sheds. He kept that rabble of a dressing shed together. Some of the "employees" were Muppets. If you ever needed something or wanted something re-taped then you went to him.

Had alot of experience as a coach, but always did his job not the coaches.

First trainer or staff person to arrive on gameday and last to leave. Been there 20 plus years. For all the years and hours he put in, maybe the club should have paid him.

M2D2

Bench
Does Reefy ever shut the f**k up about "not playing the game"? Seems like its his go to 'insult'. Funny.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Does Reefy ever shut the f**k up about "not playing the game"? Seems like its his go to 'insult'. Funny.
No. I use it against pharkwitts who have extreme views which cannot be based on experience.
IE' Yours against Pommeroy.
Dragon slayer ....on anything.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes and no. He might be a dinosaur and have been there since the dawn of time, but he knew his way round the sheds. He kept that rabble of a dressing shed together. Some of the "employees" were Muppets. If you ever needed something or wanted something re-taped then you went to him.

Had alot of experience as a coach, but always did his job not the coaches.

First trainer or staff person to arrive on gameday and last to leave. Been there 20 plus years. For all the years and hours he put in, maybe the club should have paid him.

reef on the money again.

M2D2

Bench
No. I use it against pharkwitts who have extreme views which cannot be based on experience.
:lol::lol::lol:
The view that pom is a liability in defense, is lazy when the opposition puts in a kick and drops the ball WAY TO MUCH is an extreme view?
:lol:

Haha... the forum Nazi.

Only certain opinions accepted and by certain people eh?

I couldn't give a f**k what you think you smelly piece of shyte.

You'll be flushed out of this forum again very soon.

Windy70

Juniors
This thread has gone up and down but one thing I have noticed is the repeated talk of injury management. I seriously see this as a contributing factor this year. It was like the staff just said "Fek it, get him on, we are on a roll.."

Hurt us at the pointy end. Add that to the list to fix Flanno.