What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Fins up have a 15 minute interview with Stonestreet. It’s as you expect from a young kid. Enjoyed it though

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m too scared to listen to the other one. With JB on there he is likely to say we beat the tigers to nil or we aren’t serious.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Might be a little harsh on my part…as I’m still listening. But it is very very positive. Something I’m not, been let down plenty of time and seen plenty of false dawns.
Hats off to any of these die hards putting out content - love the music chat, just not Idol stuff

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Yeah to be fair I look forward to it, I’m just cautious about it too. We should win but have been known to bottle these games. Leichhardt what could go wrong right?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Listened to Fins up this morning, could have sworn the co-host was the “Nark” from the old 2ky days of Big Sports Breakfast. Does he have a boner for Iro or what

Stake Removed

First Grade
Listened to Fins up this morning, could have sworn the co-host was the “Nark” from the old 2ky days of Big Sports Breakfast. Does he have a boner for Iro or what
He was OTT, I think he his trying to play the heel role, he wants more changes then I have ever asked for .
He has had Ronaldo MOM in both games.
He is huge on Iro and hates Burns who has never played for us as yet.
Burns looked bad at Drags, can't find a player that looked good, he went well at Panthers most do.
So hopefully he has dragon stench off him, what he does have is the ability to score a try, that is always a handy asset

bluefox68

Staff member
Talakai - 178 cm
Katoa - 180 cm
Jesse - 184 cm
WK - 183 cm
RM - 188 cm

Source: Sharks website