What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Frenzy.

Immortal
jems is the best main stream nrl pundit
He is. I've sung his praises for a long time. Head Noise provided good insights into brain health. The bye round is entertaining and even Charlie White is good when he's taking the mick outta Jammer.

However, his role on 360 is a mistake IMO. Credibilty killer for him to go into a formatted, scripted, bad guy role. I reckon he won't be as popular by the end if this stint. He's put himself squarely into the Sea of Toxicity

He is. I've sung his praises for a long time. Head Noise provided good insights into brain health. The bye round is entertaining and even Charlie White is good when he's taking the mick outta Jammer.

However, his role on 360 is a mistake IMO. Credibilty killer for him to go into a formatted, scripted, bad guy role. I reckon he won't be as popular by the end if this stint. He's put himself squarely into the Sea of Toxicity
Being a good Scouse lad and Evertonian he won't become some fox sports stooge hopefully and can just remain himself.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Being a good Scouse lad and Evertonian he won't become some fox sports stooge hopefully and can just remain himself.
He's not being himself now. He's there to be the contrary character. I'd bet that's why Gordie didn't get an invite back.

BTW, Myth Piss has a role with fox now. FMD what a boy's club. Airwaster, Cunk and now Myth Piss. Roosters halves. Keary will get a gig next.

He's not being himself now. He's there to be the contrary character. I'd bet that's why Gordie didn't get an invite back.

BTW, Myth Piss has a role with fox now. FMD what a boy's club. Airwaster, Cunk and now Myth Piss. Roosters halves. Keary will get a gig next.
Keary already gets on there doesn't he? It's a cast of thousands and most are unbearable

bluefox68

Staff member
Pearce was horrendous on the weekend. Virtually illiterate.

Cronk tries very hard to be the intelligent analyst but is all Easts and Storm.
I think a lot of us only watch it because we’re starved for ‘content’…

There is a faint chance that we might catch a skerrick of information, so we persevere.

I almost never watch the last section, as the players are usually virtually illiterate…

I think a lot of us only watch it because we’re starved for ‘content’…

There is a faint chance that we might catch a skerrick of information, so we persevere.

I almost never watch the last section, as the players are usually virtually illiterate…
Anyone who attends Mark Carrolls gym suddenly becomes a name for Origin selection. Seriously what the f**k is that guy doing in the media? You require a translater to tell you what he’s saying.

Kearys good tho

have you listened to the second Jems and Todd Carney pod? its real good. Todd knows his stuff. its a shame he couldnt keep it together until after his career ended

Latest posts