What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

sladden road

Juniors
He was definitely joking mate. It is a running joke his love for Val
Yes ..very disturbing.

Sam needs to love the new Val, Iro.

Val is Felix mk2.
Not for his skills but the way he treated the club, 2019, and fans 2022.

Hopefully Michael Morgan is cooking him din dins and cleaning his house.

f**k Val.

bluefox68

Staff member
ET STAND podcast were banging on -pushing for Sifa at 12, with Wilton on the bench when he returns, or Sifa at centre with Iro dropped.

Obviously, Sifa is great, but NAAAHH!!!!

Turned me right off listening to them again…

Big Bloke

Juniors
ET STAND podcast were banging on -pushing for Sifa at 12, with Wilton on the bench when he returns, or Sifa at centre with Iro dropped.

Obviously, Sifa is great, but NAAAHH!!!!

Turned me right off listening to them again…
Not a fan of that podcast. Why do they need a hundred people on it? Too much talking over one another.

R-15-3

Bench
I don’t know the answer but do feel we are a far better attacking team with Sifa on the edge for 80.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sharkcast = Fluffcast.
Appreciate the efforts but noting it’s a “great trait to have” being down on the scoreboard to come back into the game - is fencing sitting till splinters are spewing from one’s mouth.
Just be honest with your opinions - you’ve earned it.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Sharkcast = Fluffcast.
Appreciate the efforts but noting it’s a “great trait to have” being down on the scoreboard to come back into the game - is fencing sitting till splinters are spewing from one’s mouth.
Just be honest with your opinions - you’ve earned it.
Don’t like it don’t listen but he has pretty good access to the club and players and the digital guy is a regular guest.

He keeps its purposely on the fence I imagine so as to not ruffle any feathers and lose access.

DJDL

Bench
I really don’t listen to / watch any of them with any regularity, but the SharkCast is the only one I enjoy.
The OG. Sam’s the man. He’s the most unlikely footy nerd I think I’ve ever seen, and I love him for it.

bluefox68

Staff member
I really don’t listen to / watch any of them with any regularity, but the SharkCast is the only one I enjoy.
The OG. Sam’s the man. He’s the most unlikely footy nerd I think I’ve ever seen, and I love him for it.
It’s just a shame that Newman left, as he was a good balancer to Sam.

Latest posts