What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Riccio has integrity in a “game “ where it appears that the public gives a shit about journalists lives as if they were the “hauk tuah“ gal.
Haha…
f**k that.
Sam and Riccio for the win.
Well done gents.
Probably fans of 16 other clubs would disagree to be fair. Like or dislike for journos, pundits, "experts", scribes is pretty subjectively linked to who they are fans of and how they align to individuals' opinions.

FFS, I mean, some people probably think Dean Ritchie or James Pooper have integrity LOL

Frenzy.

Post Whore
coffee with Cronulla and blah blah… still a fluffy summary. Fire up! We were f**king shit. Call it as such. 31st minute “defence was good” f**k orf
I reckon at least one of them was exercising great self-control and may have even been homicidal after the game.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I reckon at least one of them was exercising great self-control and may have even been homicidal after the game.
FFS I’m not looking for a wrist slitting episode but atleast call it for what it was. You can’t give a reason for the loss as a way for justifying not telling it as it was. None of the team fired up. Not a single prick was angry. Why??? Biggest bipolar team I’ve ever seen.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I cant listen anymore to them. Something wrong when Fins Up is probally the most stable.
I’ve said before not sure how any of these contributors get up each week to provide content, especially following this mob. As biopolar as it gets. Find a positive out of that game vs the Warriors as an example. Win the game, play the battered Roosters…… the again, we would probally have lost that game anyway

Mako-Ver

Juniors
A new podcast starting soon to be hosted by Sladden Road & myself. Recording will be done Friday nights after happy hour at the Middle in Mullum, & over a steak & mushroom dinner. This will be an 18's & over podcast, it will be brutal & there will be nowhere for your ears or emotions to hide. There will be live crosses to experts on relevant matters & callins will be encouraged, however, be prepared if you do. You wont be gifted a soap box youll have to earn it.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Sam sounded pretty frustrated like the rest of us. Poor merkin must get exhausted trying to remain positive.
That’s the point I’m making. Why does he have to stay positive? It’s a self imposed rule. Likely to ensure access to the club remains. There is a reason Frank left I suppose.

Special K

Coach
coffee with Cronulla and blah blah… still a fluffy summary. Fire up! We were f**king shit. Call it as such. 31st minute “defence was good” f**k orf
The defence was good to hold out the storm in the first half as much as they did. Storm had 20/20 completion in the first half. Their points in the first half were from 3 f**k ups with the ball in our own half which gifted the storm points. Warbricks try I thought came from a forward pass but whatever it was given. Take emotion out of it and at half time they were in the game. Now first set after HT, Williams f**ks it and sends it back to square one.

Eventually the storm ran away with it but to be 2 tries each at half time was actually remarkable. Our dumb errors and penalties cost us and the storm did what the storm does.

I said I gave us little of a chance before the game and if somehow we get past the cowboys which we should the panthers will smack us. How is that being fluffy?

We are a level below the panthers and storm. It is what it is. Our chance to win that game was our go forward and we had f**king none.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
That’s the point I’m making. Why does he have to stay positive? It’s a self imposed rule. Likely to ensure access to the club remains. There is a reason Frank left I suppose.
That would have to be the reason. You couldn't do it otherwise. The best football club in the history of the world also happens to be one of the dumbest.

sladden road

Juniors
I
A new podcast starting soon to be hosted by Sladden Road & myself. Recording will be done Friday nights after happy hour at the Middle in Mullum, & over a steak & mushroom dinner. This will be an 18's & over podcast, it will be brutal & there will be nowhere for your ears or emotions to hide. There will be live crosses to experts on relevant matters & callins will be encouraged, however, be prepared if you do. You wont be gifted a soap box youll have to earn it.
I’m fuggn in.

DJDL

First Grade
I've only listened to the first 15 minutes or so of the SharkCast and I wouldn't call it overly fluffy at all.
They spend plenty of time talking about where it went wrong - too many errors at crucial times.
The line "we beat ourselves" is pretty much spot on.

For the most part, we defended well but at the end of the day continually giving the ball to the Storm in good field position is going to hurt you.

My issue is that it seems to be a common theme.
Get to the big games and, pretty much across the board, players just start making fundamental errors and giving way too much opportunity to the opposition.

It's all well and good to console ourselves with "we were right in it, but errors cost us in the end", but it's high time to stop making those errors and get clinical and ruthless in our execution.

We can do it against the lesser lights.
Time to start doing it when it counts.