What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Related Podcast Eps

Frenzy.

Post Whore
try 1 gilbert straight through hynes
try assist to Rudolph bahahahaha he made it harder for rudolph
Talakai try Moylan put hynes through to score but he couldnt because hes so fricken slow, so hynes gave it to Talaka & gets a TA bahahahahaha
Dearden try, straight through Hynes who rushes out bahahahaha hes going great.
Taualagi try Hynes the only one that doesnt tackle anybody in a man on man line up. Farrkk i forgot how bad he can actually be. Maybe he has improved.
Last try through Moylan who i thought had a pretty good game.
All in all was a good Sharks team with soem greats on their last legs, but enough legs to give the finals a shake , let down by Hynes. & hes continuing to let us down, for the cheap rate of $3500 per day , everyday of the week
This one is hard work. Too hard

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah it was special seeing Sam unplugged.

Nearly as good as seeing the big breasted woman bouncing up and down when we scored in the corner.

I tell youse I nearly got sea sick. Up and down, up and down.

That’s the point I’m making. Why does he have to stay positive? It’s a self imposed rule. Likely to ensure access to the club remains. There is a reason Frank left I suppose.
I very much doubt anyone cares but I left because my viewpoint changed and I realised that, for me, supporting the Sharks and spending hours engaging, dissecting, and most of all being emotionally involved in a the club was extremely bad for my mental health.
My life has improved dramatically since I stopped caring about the Sharks. Unfair to do a podcast when you genuinely don’t care and I had 2 blissful years where I barely watched a game.

After some internal work I am at a point where I can enjoy watching footy again but if and when they lose I don’t spend more than one second thinking or worrying about it. To me, there’s just no point in caring and now I’m a bit born again about dissing sport so I need to be careful what I say here haha.

Re quitting on reflection the time was right. When we started Sharkcast podcasts were new and fresh. Credit to Sam for being on the cusp as it was all his idea. We were the first supporter pod in the entire NRL world and were in the press as a result which was wild to me. The whole Gal wanting to kill us was hilarious. Those times will never come again with the sheer number of podcasts out there now. Again I doubt anyone cares.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I very much doubt anyone cares but I left because my viewpoint changed and I realised that, for me, supporting the Sharks and spending hours engaging, dissecting, and most of all being emotionally involved in a the club was extremely bad for my mental health.
My life has improved dramatically since I stopped caring about the Sharks. Unfair to do a podcast when you genuinely don’t care and I had 2 blissful years where I barely watched a game.

After some internal work I am at a point where I can enjoy watching footy again but if and when they lose I don’t spend more than one second thinking or worrying about it. To me, there’s just no point in caring.

Re quitting on reflection the time was right. When we started Sharkcast podcasts were new and fresh. Credit to Sam for being on the cusp as it was all his idea. We were the first supporter pod in the entire NRL world and were in the press as a result which was wild to me. The whole Gal wanting to kill us was hilarious. Those times will never come again with the sheer number of podcasts out there now. Again I doubt anyone cares.
" BRING BACK HENJAK ..... NOW !!!!! "

Eion

First Grade

After some internal work I am at a point where I can enjoy watching footy again but if and when they lose I don’t spend more than one second thinking or worrying about it. To me, there’s just no point in caring and now I’m a bit born again about dissing sport so I need to be careful what I say here haha.

I’m appreciative of anyone that puts in the effort to help me get through the mowing / keeps me company walking the dog.
I get the needing to step away mate, glad alls good

jc155776

Coach

Been waiting to hear this for so long.

I am 100% with you on the pulling back from a team dictating your happiness state. I also care a lot less these days overall and it’s a lot better to not have a footy loss ruin a weekend. Having two kids to concentrate on and explaining how a sharks loss is perfectly fine and part of life has really helped that.

I think winning in 2016 was my ‘that’ll do pig’ or ‘yoda drifting off moment’. I didn’t even celebrate much post win and was just exhausted after it all.

Still enjoy the pods for a listen and a laugh at the click bait/engagement bait of Fins Up occasionally as well.

bluefox68

Staff member

We DO care, mate!

Glad to hear that your mental health has been better!

Well done!