What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks (Round 20)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Does anyone know if Farah and Walker have beef as well? It would kind of explain Walker not being as involved. I remember Walker going off at Farah for not giving him the ball. Maybe I'm looking too much into it but Farah doesn't seem like the kind of guy to take shit..

truthslayer

Juniors
What did Tyrell Fuimaono do so wrong for you to consider Turner ahead of him? Grammar matters ;)
I don't disagree with your points but i do believe that there is potentially a better footballer in Clark than he often shows. There were times this season starting at prop where he has confidently hit the ball up without the shuffle of feet and he has looked good. Also Clark has more middle forward experience while Turner has spent most of his career on an edge.
Turner offers a bit more defensively and Clark offensively, it's down to a matter of opinion from here.
First of all the meters made by Tyrell was about 32, watch the game tonight and watch his defense, late putting the player down and usually slow back to the defensive line, watch him take the ball to the line usually they hit him like a brick wall and goes nowhere, Don't get me wrong Clark gives all but all of what he gives is not enough in first grade against the better teams. I have no problem with Fuimaona he is a star, the twins need to do more they are on better money than Turner and Clarke and if that happened they may be able to shine more.

Travitoh

First Grade
First of all the meters made by Tyrell was about 32, watch the game tonight and watch his defense, late putting the player down and usually slow back to the defensive line, watch him take the ball to the line usually they hit him like a brick wall and goes nowhere, Don't get me wrong Clark gives all but all of what he gives is not enough in first grade against the better teams. I have no problem with Fuimaona he is a star, the twins need to do more they are on better money than Turner and Clarke and if that happened they may be able to shine more.

I like Dave Tyrrell (2 r's ;) ) but the game has passed him by and i don't know anyone who actually denies that. You are on point about the twins though and the knock on effect that their form brings. If they perform Clark, Turner and Tyrrell are reserve grade or bit part players at most which they should be and are paid to be. Currently however they are at least equals to the twins performance wise.

southsport

First Grade
I like Dave Tyrrell (2 r's ;) ) but the game has passed him by and i don't know anyone who actually denies that. You are on point about the twins though and the knock on effect that their form brings. If they perform Clark, Turner and Tyrrell are reserve grade or bit part players at most which they should be and are paid to be. Currently however they are at least equals to the twins performance wise.

A one "r" Tyrell
He's a beast
A two "rr" Tyrrell
He's the least
And I will bet
A flying squirrel
There isn't any
Three "rrr" Tyrrrell.

rabbitohs95

Bench
A one "r" Tyrell
He's a beast
A two "rr" Tyrrell
He's the least
And I will bet
A flying squirrel
There isn't any
Three "rrr" Tyrrrell.
Also Fuimaono's name is pronounced 'Tie-rell' as opposed to Dave's 'Tih-rull'. The boys all call Fuimaono 'Ty' which I think is what we should adopt to avoid confusion. That or Fui.

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm not optimistic about tonight if I'm honest. Will be happy with a performance that at least pushes them for 80 minutes.

Travitoh

First Grade
Farah takes it to the line, puts Sam into a hole, Sam drops the footy.
A minute later Maloney takes it to the line, puts Graham into a hole, try.
12 point turn-around. Story of 2017

Bunnies_Pride

Juniors
Reynolds didn't even get a hand on graham. It was poor defence. You don't leave gaps like that in defence doesn't matter if you're a halfback or a prop.
Even if reynolds gets to Graham, Graham easily gets over the line. You don't leave your halves isolated. It was all caused by maloney skipping on the outside of Chricton

Travitoh

First Grade
I was taught on an edge that your opposite number is your man. AR could've done better but Crichton isn't without blame

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Even if reynolds gets to Graham, Graham easily gets over the line. You don't leave your halves isolated. It was all caused by maloney skipping on the outside of Chricton

Wouldn't of known because Reynolds got outplayed in the first place. Halves tackling second rowers close to the line isn't unknown. Thurston was targeted in origin with a bad shoulder constantly and still got in the way. Reynolds didn't even slow him down..