What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Poss

Juniors
Shane was very quick to avoid the Todd Carney questions and said today was about Paul Gallen. He even had a bit of a go at Gal for answering the TC question in depth. Flanno said "We are not talking about Todd Carney today, though Gal went on a bit just then". ha!

roboshark

Coach
well done Gal.....absolute legend of the club

to think he could of left for bigger offers and a chance of a premiership...a testement to the man he is

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Spoke very well.
Mentioned that the bad percieved reputation we have as battlers is bullshit and that we are in the same boat as most other clubs.
Good press conference, positive signs for the club.
I like how Gal described the Shire as "the best place to live in Sydney" and that a lot of NRL players live in the area anyway.

Ausguy

Coach
well done Gal.....absolute legend of the club

to think he could of left for bigger offers and a chance of a premiership...a testement to the man he is

I think he knows if he can get carney here he is a chance of a premisership in our colours

great news for gal and the sharks!

looks like flanno is getting a bit more confortable talking to the media also

I admit he has improved but he still needs a lot of work on that front.

He didn't look as prepared as he should have been to answer certain questions.

In particular the Carney question.

roboshark

Coach
DS i thought he handled the carney qtn well...said it was about gal and not carney...simple but firm

put the journos back in their spot....maybe it was just me but he did well on that one

DJShaksta

First Grade
Gal should be the Aussie captain next year.
He is all class.

No dark clouds hanging over him like the bloke from down south.

roboshark

Coach
haha he is from mosman..wouldnt know a league player if it bit him on the arse....too busy with his polo mates