What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

DJShaksta

First Grade
FFS I just wish we'd get it done.
I hate all the feelgood media stories about us signing him.

If we don't get him I am going to be livid.

newman

First Grade
Getting maggot in the eastern subs is way better than Cronulla anyway (assuming you can stand the hipsters and slightly higher prices). The beach rd hotel is everything northies wishes it was, and they just opened this new place called "the wreck". Slightly shabby nautical theme. Longnecks of coopers. Mad hotties everywhere. Really good gourmet bar style food (pulled pork sandwiches, fish tacos). Ping pong table. Pool. Big buck hunter. Street fighter machine. 2 pinnies (one modern, one seventies classic) and a great range of tunes pumping out of a vintage Wurlitzer from triple j to classic fm rock.

runatme

Bench
Getting maggot in the eastern subs is way better than Cronulla anyway (assuming you can stand the hipsters and slightly higher prices). The beach rd hotel is everything northies wishes it was, and they just opened this new place called "the wreck". Slightly shabby nautical theme. Longnecks of coopers. Mad hotties everywhere. Really good gourmet bar style food (pulled pork sandwiches, fish tacos). Ping pong table. Pool. Big buck hunter. Street fighter machine. 2 pinnies (one modern, one seventies classic) and a great range of tunes pumping out of a vintage Wurlitzer from triple j to classic fm rock.

pinball machines i am there where is this place?

Card Shark

Immortal
i am starting to get very nervous

Yes, the Gal announcement has brought too much focus on Carney signing with us.

It was (somewhat) ok as it was going along quietly. Hope there are no late bidders entering who may have had a change of heart about him.

azzah72

Bench

Yeah that is a cool little joint.

Love the fish Taco!

Windy70

Juniors
I too am nervous. Sign the freaken thing now.....now...now..FFS.

I'm over everything with us being a game of pacing the room with our pharkin fingers crossed. I wonder if Sharks fans have a higher than average rate of heart attacks.

newman

First Grade
We've offered a contract. It's up to Todd to accept. Tell him to hurry up.

I've been getting into pinball big time. You can thank me for them getting at machine a northies, because I hassled them to do it. There is a whole underground culture of pinball players in Sydney and a few pubs keeping the dream alive. The wreck is the only place I know of that has a retro one for public use though. The machine is called "warlock".

newman

First Grade
Used to have the Harlem Globetrotters pinnie at work. Had pictures of 7 foot odd homies staring back at you with grins like split water mellons and afros like hair overcast.
Great times!

An unworking example of that machine is for sale at one of the antique dealers at the St peters end of king St. For $4000!!!

Latest posts