What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

snoozer

Bench
Love it when you double up on the fighters for the bonus rounds.
does anyone remember the galaga type game in which your ship did a circle around the edge of the screen and the "enemy ships" came out of the center?

think it was called galaxian.

oh and sign toddy sign.

snoozer

Bench
Nah man, you are thinking of Gyruss.
thanks ma.i liked that game.

what was galaxian then?(or did i dream that one up after a pot fueled scifi night)

having a laugh at the 2 todd threads as well.this one has turned into a retro games discussion, the nrl forum one has turned into a discussion on the various bogan settlements in the illawarra!

Last edited:

Windy70

Juniors
I had the Galaga high score for a year at Kingcliff milkbar. My favorite game way back when though was defender . Wasn't big on the pinnies. Now I'm a nerd mad gamer in my 40's. Lost my way somewhere.

Anyway....You signed yet Todd? Don't make me come over there.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I thought it was better.
especially after years of space invaders. Galaxian was the forerunner to Galaga. It used the new chips & gaming code to ramp up what was still basically space invaders. Galaga came quite a while after Galaxian.
Galaxian was/is a classic.

newman

First Grade
Man, if you ain't seen it yet, you gotta watch "King Of Kong".

Donkey Kong will never be seen in the same light again.

BTW, hurrythfark up & sign, merkinney!!

Just watched it! That Billy guy is the Melbourne storm of arcade games.

roboshark

Coach
Galaxian is fantastic!!...i used to play it in a pub when I delivered papaers as a kid with my mate. Used to walk through the pubs and blow a whistle to let the drunks know that the paperboy was here. JHalfway thru the run we played galaxia ...every day, and I mean every day. I loved it, still do

went to Surfers 2 weeks back and found it in the sitdown format in the games room...looked up the tables on the net and you can buy them for about 2k....i have thought about it tbh

Latest posts