What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

runatme

Bench
We've offered a contract. It's up to Todd to accept. Tell him to hurry up.

I've been getting into pinball big time. You can thank me for them getting at machine a northies, because I hassled them to do it. There is a whole underground culture of pinball players in Sydney and a few pubs keeping the dream alive. The wreck is the only place I know of that has a retro one for public use though. The machine is called "warlock".

Engadine Pub:Simpsons Pinball
Crest Hotel:South Park Pinball

newman

First Grade
Northies has star trek. There are heaps in and around the pubs in the inner west, but the one at the wreck is by far the oldest I have seen able to be played.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Getting maggot in the eastern subs is way better than Cronulla anyway (assuming you can stand the hipsters and slightly higher prices). The beach rd hotel is everything northies wishes it was, and they just opened this new place called "the wreck". Slightly shabby nautical theme. Longnecks of coopers. Mad hotties everywhere. Really good gourmet bar style food (pulled pork sandwiches, fish tacos). Ping pong table. Pool. Big buck hunter. Street fighter machine. 2 pinnies (one modern, one seventies classic) and a great range of tunes pumping out of a vintage Wurlitzer from triple j to classic fm rock.

Must have plenty of space. Especially for the good players like the Chinese.

carcharias

Immortal
Had 3 pinball machines at home as a kid dad um
Got them.
I hated them, every brown tonguer in town
Started to be my mate.

Special K

Coach
1287_wwf-royal-rumble.jpg

/pinball

newman

First Grade
This is me at the PINBALL HEAVEN museum in Las Vegas. All these machines work (over 100), they belong to the one bloke and he gives all the money he makes from people playing them to charity. Epic place. My favourite was Mars Attacks. A highly racist pinball/arcade game hybrid.
183566_10150151877529954_687594953_8315448_6751756_n.jpg

Vin Fizz

Bench
An unworking example of that machine is for sale at one of the antique dealers at the St peters end of king St. For $4000!!!

It could be the very one Newm. I was working in Sydney. The tilt mechanism on it was efed so you could lift the bloody thing off its back legs just in time to catapult the ball back into play. Everyone clocked the efer of course. There was a time limit set because the ball would never be out of play. Funny as a fart is was!

Theres a takeaway near my house that has a terminator 2 machine.

its not even plugged in.

i reckon i could buy it off him........

adds to the value of the house does a good pinball machine.

Megalodon

Juniors
Just a thought...

Recreate something similar to the iconic Joe's Milkbar from The Alley in the new Sharks Development.

Put in some retro pinnies and a jukebox.

Winner.

Eion

First Grade
Just a thought...

Recreate something similar to the iconic Joe's Milkbar from The Alley in the new Sharks Development.

Put in some retro pinnies and a jukebox.

Winner.
As long as there's a Galaga game I'll be happy. Beware MA - I will dominate you, as I did in younger years.

As long as there's a Galaga game I'll be happy. Beware MA - I will dominate you, as I did in younger years.

Bring it Eion!!! You KNOW that I am the undisputed king of Galaga!!

Went to a mates place on the Gold Coast a year or 2 back and he had one of those sit down arcade jobs with over 200 odd of the classics loaded on.... asteroids, galaga, moon patrol, frogger... you name it.

Booted up the old Galaga first up and I had lost nothing my friend.

Eion

First Grade
Love it when you double up on the fighters for the bonus rounds.

Keep your fuggin Angry Birds, just can't beat a classic.

coolumsharkie

Referee
This is me at the PINBALL HEAVEN museum in Las Vegas. All these machines work (over 100), they belong to the one bloke and he gives all the money he makes from people playing them to charity. Epic place. My favourite was Mars Attacks. A highly racist pinball/arcade game hybrid.
183566_10150151877529954_687594953_8315448_6751756_n.jpg

Thats insane!!

SadShark

Bench
Man, if you ain't seen it yet, you gotta watch "King Of Kong".

Donkey Kong will never be seen in the same light again.

BTW, hurrythfark up & sign, merkinney!!

sladden road

Juniors
Fire....at the old cafe on crown street....then star trek next gen...wild water.....Adams family.....I challenge you all.....(after a bit of practice of course).....
Could be a nice off season comp.....forum pinball king.....bill and tonis anyone....