What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

newman

First Grade
remianing confidential is not lying

afterall, credibility receives credibility

Exactly. But carney WAS telling people that he had signed with the Sharks. We have learned our lesson with the Snowden debacle, you won't here anything from the club, on any player signing, until it's a done deal.

spider

Coach
Would love nothing more than him signing with us - would provide valuable injections in all facets of the club from sponsorship to attack on the field

Yes, we learnt from the snowden scenario, hence I'll get excited once something is concrete and not on a hand shake

Special K

Coach
I want carney but just can't see it happening with all the souths talk. I'd love to be wrong but I think carney will be playing with GI and burgess next year.....

I hope it is smoke and mirrors but where there is smoke there is fire.. We need Carney ffs

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
One would assume it's from carneys management to get more money. Souths haven't said anything in the papers about getting him.

newman

First Grade
What benefit would rabbits get out of smoke and mirrors ?

Because everyone is still negotiating, and they are trying to throw some weight around as they are in a worse financial position, offer wise. Classic bully tactic.

Latest posts