What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks rule out safe haven if Carney and Roosters part ways

Quigs

Immortal
Well if it's today then good.

This drama has been going longer than Blue Hills. I was going to say longer than "A Country Practice" but I was worried about me spellun.

Come on down Toddy Boy.

cb4

First Grade
Great article in the tele saying Souths never wanted him, and Maguire never wanted to meet with him.

Very odd.

fizman

Bench
If everything goes to plan there will be one more addition to the squad as well. That will finalize the 2012 playing roster.

fizman

Bench
The Dean Ritchie article that cb4 has linked is pretty mis-leading. There were a few clubs having a red hot go at getting Carney's services.

The way that it has been presented as other clubs pulling the pin is wrong - totally false and incorrect.

Our administration should be congratulated if we do indeed have our man.

A great effort.

cb4

First Grade
The Dean Ritchie article that cb4 has linked is pretty mis-leading. There were a few clubs having a red hot go at getting Carney's services.

The way that it has been presented as other clubs pulling the pin is wrong - totally false and incorrect.

Our administration should be congratulated if we do indeed have our man.

A great effort.

I know mate.

I was alot closer to this than people think. newman knows that as well.

But, in the end, we handled this very well.

Card Shark

Immortal
Indeed?

Many options

6. Carney 7. Townsend
6. Carney 7. Robson
6. Graham 7. Carney
6. Kelly 7. Carney

When it's all said & done, quality halves is what wins comps. If we snare Carney, we will have heaps of depth.

Graham
Carney
Townsend
Robson
Kelly

cb4

First Grade
I know you don't rate Chad but IMO he must be our 7 outside of Todd.

Chad is a prospect. I rate Chad the prospect, not Chad the first grader, now.

He needs a year of NSW cup with Peachy and Friz.

Chad needs the DCE career path. Throw him in now, its over before it began.