What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Sign Corey Hughes

Chest Pain

Juniors
Two year deal from next year, squeezed out with them signing Ennis from Brisbane. Clever, tough and experienced. Good buy me thinks.

Source: Newcastle Herald

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
thats it!!! Im not renewing anything if we sign that scumbag!!! Little overpriced injured germ.
never has a marquee player been so maligned when signed by our club.
Look, heres a game from 2001 to prove it.

www.dsisadik.com.au

spider

Coach
i get nothing from that linkreefy - but ill keep trying....

as for hughes - have never liked him

geez it will be fun days on the forum in 09!!!

cheese

Bench
Just when we rid the club mr 60% we sign mediocrities mentor

I'd rather kingston, and I think mr cuddles is shyt

Frenzy.

Post Whore
hmm

He's a bit of a grub isn't he? I'm in two minds here but I do see positives if I put his onfield demeanour out of mind.

He's NRL seasoned, career hardened, clever and durable. The big positive for the forum is that reefy now has a repleacement for Noddy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe we can all live with that when we get used to him in the jersey. After all the whole NRL world thinks Gallen is a grub and we don't because he's in our colours.

Geez there will be some intimidation factor in our pack next year. Quigs must be on the vinegar stroke! :lol:

I suppose we were the obvious choice, he lives in the Shire.

Sticky's buying a new culture.

Special K

Coach
I saw this the other day on sharkforever...

He has been handy this season and is a grub of the highest order. He will not be expected to log big minutes and is a good runner out of dummy half. Should be funny to see the first bloke he and gallen get on the ground.

A smart buy. Experienced and won it all with the doggies. The players at the dogs love him. Masons problems really came to light once they said they were not going to renew hughes.

He is probably one of the most niggly, scheming, whinging players since Darren Senter hang up the boots. One of my least favourite players of all time. Still he is an experienced player, who has won a comp with the Dogs.

Since 73

First Grade
can't cop this bloke.
Grub - top shelf.

However......

Also aware that 4 out of every 5 blokes i talk to reckon the same thing about Gal.
So - like with the Thommo experiment - put 'em in a Sharks jumper and the brain re-adjusts.

Latest posts